Epilogue: 9 years later

(Ok, so...that picture is surprisingly bad and this is a sequel to Day 28 and THE VERY LAST CHAPTER OF THE 30 DAY OTP CHALLENGE! Sentiment will be at the end of the chapter!)

Bryan adjusted his tie and combed his hair back. Being a husband and dad at 29 wasn't easy, especially since he was the breadwinner of the small family, but thankfully, he still had his family's estate. And not the small one either. After he had graduated from Lo'Pho's training courses, they had gone back to his old house and restored it from the ashes it was. Now, he lived in a mansion again.

"Bryan! Get down here for breakfast!" Jakey's voice floated up.

Bryan smiled. This was the reason he liked being back in his childhood home. He lived with his handsome husband and his adorable daughter. Also, the food was great.

"I'm coming!"

Bryan left the bathroom, went down the huge flight of stairs into the kitchen, where Jakey was located, flipping pancakes. The years had barely touched him since they had met, ironic since he controlled time.

"Hey, Jakey. How'd you sleep?"

Jake looked at him with admiration and exasperation. "You know how I slept, you idiot. We sleep in the same bed and you hug me all night long."

"Yeah, but I can still ask you how you slept!" Bryan chuckled.

Jake sighed but smiled. "Sometimes, I don't know why I married you."

A 9-year-old girl ran into the kitchen. Her eyes were bright and blue. Her hair was wavy and brown. She was cute, but her jacket was singed at the sleeves.

"Hey, dads! What's for breakfast?"

Jake frowned at his daughter. "Rose, what happened to your jacket? We just bought that for you."

Rose giggled. "Can it be a surprise?"

"Young lady, what happened while your father and I were sleeping?" Jake asked firmly.

Rose squealed and jumped like a two-year-old who had just gotten a pony. "I did fire magic last night!"

Bryan's face broke into a grin. "Rose, that's great news!"

"That's not everything! I wanted to go through that moment again once I had done it, and I did! I rewound time!" She screamed in excitement. 

Jake dropped the plate he was holding. "You did both fire and time magic?!"

Bryan stood up and hugged his daughter. "Rose, you might be the most powerful witch in our family line yet! We're gonna have to send you to Lo'Pho to-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down Bryan!" Jake implored. "Rose is only nine. I think we need to give her time to really get used to her powers before we send her to Lo'Pho. Besides, isn't he already busy with a class?"

Bryan sheepishly scratched his neck. "R-Right, I got ahead of myself. But still, this is fantastic! We have to celebrate!"

That, Jake agreed with. Rose was overjoyed and started calling her friends to come over while Jake started putting up decorations and Bryan started cooking. Thankfully, Jake started helping him before he poisoned the food.

(Ok, that will do it! Guys, that is the END of the 30 day OTP challenge! But, I will be adding in the chapters I missed or skipped later on! Comment below your favorite day or fanart!)