Day 14: Genderbent

(Oh, oh yes. I am going to have WAY too much fun writing this! XD I'm laughing so hard)

CAST

Jackie as Jakey
Brianna as Bryan
Ben as Bri
Maria as Mario
Xylia as Xylo
Panda as, well, Panda
Rachel as Ritchie
Mikayla as Michael
Michelle as Mitch
Kaleb as Kayla

Jackie adjusted her silver tiara and put her brown and blue hair into a ponytail over her shoulder. He walked away from the vanity, grabbed the Trident and started polishing it. She had her back turned from the door, so she didn't see the person standing in the door. Michelle cleared her throat.

"What do you want?" Jackie asked.

"Kaleb's called a meeting. Since you're too lazy and selfish to come yourself, I was sent to come and get you."

"Fine, I'm coming." Jackie set the Trident down and stood up. That was her mistake.

Michelle lunged and grabbed the Trident. She sprinted out of the cabin and down to the ocean. Jackie raced after her. She was not going to let the Trident be taken so pathetically by her little sister.

Michelle almost reached the water, but a blur of whitish-gold came out of the heavens and slammed into her. She fell onto her back and the Trident went flying out of her grasp. Jackie grabbed it and looked at the very strange scene in front of her.

Brianna, Jackie's flirtatious crush and the daughter of Aphrodite, had her foot on Michelle's chest, pinning her down. She had her Inferno Wand pointed at her face, and it was glowing red. Clearly, it was ready for the kill.

"Ah, ah, ah~," Brianna said. "I can't have you stealing that, now can I?"

"How do you know I was stealing it?" Michelle retorted.

"That's the little perk of having wings," Brianna answered. "You see a lot. Just because I'm nice, I'll let you go. But, the next time you mess with Jackie, I'm not gonna be as nice. Run along, now."

She took her foot off of Michelle and let her go. Then she turned to Jackie. When her sly, almond-shaped brown eyes met Jackie's blue eyes, she blushed and looked away.

"J-J-Just because you got the Trident back for me d-doesn't mean that you can s-stare at me," she stammered.

"Aw, Jackie~Poo," Brianna said. She walked over to Jackie and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "I thought you liked me staring."

"I-I never said that!"

"But I've seen you stare at me."

Jackie, if possible, blushed even harder. "A-Aren't you supposed to be at sparring practice with Xylia, Rachel, Mikayla, Panda, and Ben?!"

"Well, I was. But Rachel started trying to seduce me, Mikayla saw it and started to get jealous, and I decided to leave before things got hectic. Aside from that...Jackie~Poo, do you want to prank someone?"

Jackie rolled her eyes. "Oh, gee, let me take a wild guess here. Maria?"

Brianna chuckled. "You know it."

"Oh, fine. What do you have in mind?"

"Glue. We replace her shampoo with glue. Fast-drying."

"Even better, we also replace her conditioner with it!" Jackie suggested.

Brianna laughed. "Let's do it. I'll bribe Panda into giving me the glue, and ba-da-bing."

"You love tormenting your ex-girlfriend, don't you?"

"If I didn't, she wouldn't be my ex, would she?"

Jackie laughed. "I take the point. C'mon, we have work to do.