Day 28: Doing something ridiculous

(Ummmm...this wasn't originally my idea, it came from good old @WerewolfFijiGaming, so credit goes to her. Ok, I think that covers my copyright bases. ON WITH IT!!!!)

Jake wasn't sure what to do. Bryan was on top of him. Yes, in that way. No shirt, in his bed, the whole enchilada. They were...well, use your imagination. It's better than actually describing the scene in Bryan's bedroom. Jake didn't even know how Bryan had gotten him in the bed in the first place. It was weird, exciting, and frightening all at the same time.

A few weeks later, Jake woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Literally and figuratively. Once he stumbled out of bed, got dressed, and groaned about how cold it was, he stormed down to the Grandmaster's house, who was in a bad mood as well. Not too much of a surprise. Jake, unfortunately, said a few choice words and earned cleaning Lo'Pho's litter box for the rest of the week. This only added to his horrible, grumpy mood. 

As he was heading to Lo'Pho's house, Bryan came up to him with the most serious expression he had ever faced Jake with.

"We need to talk, Jakey. Now," he said bluntly.

"What? Grandmaster's going to kill me if I don't go and clean Lo'Pho's-"

"I talked with him about that, he's willing to let you talk to me before you do that. Jakey, this is serious."

Bryan took his hand and led him to a fallen log, where he sat down next to him. This forced Jake to stop whining. After all, Bryan had never been this serious, not even when he had told Jake about his parent's deaths.

"Jakey," Bryan said hesitantly. "Do you remember what happened a few weeks ago? At my house?"

"Yeah, how could I forget?"

"Well, I've been thinking about that and how you've been acting a lot and well...how fast do you want to hear this? Band-Aid quick, or slow and steady?"

"Band-Aid quick. I want to get this over with."

Bryan scratched his neck. "Jakey, I think you might be pregnant."

Jake stared at him in shock. "Tell me you're kidding."

"I'm not. Jakey, I've been thinking about this, and I've even done some research on symptoms of pregnancy. You're showing a lot of them. Mood swings, an increased appetite, throwing up in the mornings...I honestly think that, as crazy as it sounds, you're pregnant with my kid. We didn't use protection, did we?"

Jake took a few minutes to process that. He had been showing those symptoms, and more...could he really be pregnant with Bryan's child? He did love Bryan, and they had even talked about maybe one-day starting a family together, but for that dream to become reality...it was too much to take in.

In the end, they agreed not to tell the others unless it was confirmed Jake was with child, but as he was carrying out his punishment, Jake couldn't help but started thinking about names and who the kid would look like. He knew that, deep down, he was excited to be a dad.

(Yep! I'm sorry Fiji if you're mad, but THIS IS TOO CUTE, I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! But I also have a vote on the NAME of this kid! I know I'll name it Rose if it's a girl, but I can't decide on the boy's name. So, leave a vote! Should the kid be a boy or a girl? If it's a boy, should his name be Jackson or Ryder? Either way, I'm excited about this! Love ya guys! Molly out!)