Day 2: Cuddling

(O/////O Uh oh...)

Jake ran his fingers through his blue hair and brushed his clothes clean of any non-existent dirt. Bryan had just invited him over to his house for a date and he had made it sound very...special. Jake was ridiculously nervous. Whenever Bryan said something was special, he meant it.

When he got to his house, he passed by...the gravestone of Bryan's mother. The first time Jake had seen it, he and Bryan had been on their first-ever date. Jake quickly went over and paid his respects. Then he knocked on the door.

"It's open!" Bryan's voice came from inside.

Jake opened the door. There was Bryan, setting the table for dinner. His pale skin was tinged with pink and his eyes had an excited light in them as if he was about to see his celebrity crush for the first time. 

"H-H-Hey, Bryan," Jake stuttered.

"Hi, Jakey. What's up?"

"Well, uh...what's the plan for the date tonight? I mean, is it just dinner again or is there something else?" Jake asked timidly.

"You're gonna have to wait until after dinner to find out, Jakey."

Bryan brought out the food and the date went well. After dinner, they went into Bryan's bedroom and talked for a while. They laughed about La'Fao's (I do NOT know how to spell his name) stupid antics and Jake let his guard down. He was not prepared for what was about to happen. 

The date was almost over and Jake was getting more and more nervous. Bryan still hadn't told him what was so special about this date. He looked down and snuck a glance at Bryan. He was lying on his side and he was smiling seductively. Then he...unbuttoned his robes. Not all the way, just enough so that his chest was visible. 

Jake felt his face starting to redden. Then, Bryan grabbed his collar and pulled him on top of him. 

"Hey, Jakey...how do you feel about staying for the night?" He whispered flirtily. 

"B-B-B-Bryan...y-y-y-you don't want to..."

"Oh no, not yet...I just want to cuddle a bit, that's all..."

Bryan moved his hands up Jake's back and started playing with his hair. Jake snuggled into Bryan's chest and, even though his face was redder than the tomato sauce-soaked spaghetti that they had for dinner, he was thoroughly enjoying himself. 

Bryan had charmed him so much, he couldn't help but rest his head and fall in love.