Day 6: Wearing each other's clothes

(Ok, this is gonna be a short chapter, but I'm pushed for time and I didn't have many ideas for this, so deal with it.)

"Uh, ok, who's next?" Xylo asked, looking at the bottle in the center of the room.

"It's yours, spin the darn bottle already," Relena grumbled.

Vampires, sorcerers, angels, and werewolves alike had called a truce to have a sort of party at Mitch and Jackson's castle. Now, they were playing Truth or Dare. So far, Mitch had been dared to twerk to holy heck for 5 minutes straight, Xylo and Relena had been dared to kiss and Mario and David had done 7 Minutes in Heaven. (That one was not a dare.)

Xylo spun the bottle, and what do you know? It landed on fellow pack member Bryan.

Xylo grinned. "Bryan, I dare you to switch clothes with Jackson."

"Uh, I'm not gonna fit in his tux!" Bryan protested. 

"I mean, I'm ok with it. That looks comfortable." Jackson said bluntly.

"Bryan, you gotta do it."

With a minor amount of grumbling from Bryan, they went into the bathroom and switched their clothes. When they came out, everyone bust out when they saw Bryan.

"Why is this so tight?" Bryan asked Jackson. "Is it because vampires are ridiculously thin or am I just fat?"

"I think you're just fat, Bryan," Mario answered. 

"I WAS NOT ASKING YOU, MARIO!" Bryan yelled at him.

Jackson laughed. "I do have to say, Bryan, you have very good clothing taste. This is absurdly comfortable."

"Can we change yet? Cause unless we want Jackson's pants to burst and me to be in my underwear, we're gonna have to change now."

"I mean, you're always in your underwear at the full moon, so it's not an issue." Brick pointed out.

"Not. My. Point. Brick."

"Yeah, I think we better change."

They went back into the bathroom.

Mario nudged David. "Ten bucks says they make out when they're both shirtless."

David chuckled. "Let's let them keep that to themselves."