Day 21: Cooking/Baking

(Ok, how did I luck out and find this picture? It's perfect for this chapter. And...another really short chapter.)

Bryan threw his black robe off and put on his apron and classic chef's hat and helped Jakey tie his apron. However, he kept his hands on Jake's waist after he was done.

Jake pulled his hands off him. "As much as I like your intimacy, we have baking to do."

Bryan pouted. "Awww, Jakey...I thought you liked me holding you?"

"I do like it, but we have baking to do. Do you realize we have to make fifteen cookie pies by tonight?" Jake said, ignoring his boyfriend's pleading. "And we have to fill one of them with cat-friendly ingredients for Lo'Pho. Now, shut up and we can bake."

Jake pulled the ingredients out of the cupboard and measured out some sugar while Bryan whisked up some eggs and milk. Nothing big happened until the frying pan was brought out.

Jake poured the cookie mix they had made in the frying pan and started shaping it with a spatula. Bryan snuck up behind him, grabbed his waist and kissed the back of his head. Jake almost flipped the pan upside down.

"What in holy heck, Bryan?!" He yelped. "You could've made Kayla's cookie pie go everywhere!"

"Do you care?" Bryan whispered seductively.

"Well, uh...other than Kayla killing me later, n-not really."

Bryan smirked and kept holding Jakey while he finished Kayla's cookie pie. He relented when Jake finished the pie and had to get more mix. But did he stop eyeing him? Nope. Bryan could be creepy like that, but he meant well. 

"Bryan, can you pass me the pepper?"

"Pepper?"

"I mean, uh, salt. Sorry, just tired."

"Well then, you need rest. C'mon, you can take a nap in my room and I can finish the rest."

"And have you poison us all? I don't think so." Jake tried to stifle a yawn as he said that.

"This isn't up for argument. I'm not having you pass out on my watch."

Bryan helped Jake into his room, set him down on his bed, and pulled the covers up over him. Jake fell asleep, snoring softly and cutely. Bryan smiled and blushed. Jakey was sometimes too cute for his own good.