Day 13: Eating Ice Cream.

(I'm getting tired of SNO chapters...but I gotta do it, that's the rules!)

"Cookie dough is better, David!"

"No way, Mario! Oreo is a ton better!"

"That's just a rip-off from regular Oreos!"

"Yeah? Well, yours is just a rip-off from raw cookie dough."

"Chocolate's pretty good too, ya know," Bryan interjected.

"No one asked you, Bryan!" Mario and David said in unison.

Bryan raised his hands in defeat. Mario and David continued their argument over the best type of ice-cream. They had started this back at the Pack Haven and it was still going strong.

"Ok, stop now, you two, or I'll smack you two upside the head. This is supposed to be a double date, not Jackson and me on a date and you two screaming your heads off," Bryan ordered.

"Hey, speaking of Jackson, where is he?" David asked.

"He's already at the ice-cream place."

When they got there, Jackson waved at them from a corner table.

"Hey, everyone! You guys know what you want?"

"I want chocolate, David wants Oreo, Mario wants cookie dough," Bryan rattled off.

"Alright! I'll go order!" 

Jackson winked at some cute vampire girls and went over to the counter. Bryan narrowed his eyes at the girls but tried to turn his attention to the pictures on the wall, without much success. His werewolf nature was starting to take over, increasing his anger and jealousy. He balled his fists 

Thankfully, Jackson came back fast, with four small cups of ice-cream. He passed them out, handed out spoons, and Mario dug in. David, however, looked at them slyly.

"Lucky you came back so quick, Jackson. Bryan was about to go savage."

"Oh no," Jackson said. "What did you do this time?" He asked Bryan.

"Hev gat gelos cus yu wind at thus guls!" Mario said through a mouthful of ice-cream.

David slapped his boyfriend's leg. "Have some class, will you?"

Mario swallowed. "He got jealous cause you winked at those girls," he restated.

Jackson gave Bryan a look. "Really?"

"Hey, I'm a territorial boyfriend! Mario's the same way with David!" Bryan said defensively. 

"Let's not bring that incident into this, Bryan," David said with a pointed glare. Mario blushed and looked away.

After the ice-cream date, Bryan went back to the Pack Haven (Mario and David had left early) humming, and in a fairly good mood. Had he been in a worse mood, he would've noticed someone watching him in the shadows. 

(Oooooooohhhhhhh! Spoopy! I sometimes scare myself!)