Day 16: During (depressing) Morning Ritual

(Why can I ever just do a NORMAL chapter? Then again, nothing about any of these chapters is normal.)

Bryan yawned and shook his head groggily. He rubbed his eyes, or at least, tried to. Then he remembered his wrists were chained to the wall. He yelled in anger and tugged at the chains, but that was all he could in his present state: chained in a cell underneath the vampire castle. 

Darn Mitch... (Can I just say, I friggin' LOVE how Mitch is a BOOMER now in SNO! XD)

Mitch had taken things one step too far this time. He had kidnapped Bryan and was now keeping him hostage in the hopes Mario would try and rescue him. (Darn it, Bryio's back...this ship goes against the laws of physics!) Once Mario showed up, Mitch would kill him, making Xylo the Alpha. With the two of them allied, the power they both would have would be abused heavily, ruining balances in nature. The only things in the way were Jackson and Mario. Jackson, well, he would be easy to get out of the way. Mario was the only real challenge. If this plan worked, all the vampires' problems would be solved.

At least, that was what Mitch seemed to think. In reality, things would just be made worse for both werewolves and vampires. Everything would be disrupted. 

Bryan tugged again at his bonds, but they burned like fire. Then, he realized what they were made of. Silver. He had been so wrapped up in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed the pain. He screamed, but the pain just increased. The last thing he saw before blacking out was Mitch's wrinkly, smirking face.

He woke up in a cold sweat. Thank the Moon Goddess, it was only a dream. He got up and began his ACTUAL morning routine.

(Yep, short, no actual routine, but what can ya do when you're lazy like me? Love ya guys! Molly out!)