Day 29: Doing Something Sweet

(Ok, this wasn't really sweet, it's more depressing. I don't know why I decided on doing this for this chapter...)

Bryan fluffed the already fluffy blanket up and straightened the throw pillows on the sofa. After throwing the popcorn bag in the microwave, he set up the radio with some Justin Timberlake. (I don't know Bryan's music tastes, ok? I'm not that much of a stalker.) Xylo and Marcus strolled into the living room, chatting amicably about random training techniques, odd for them since Marcus barely even trained.

"Hey, Bryan! Whatcha doing?" Xylo asked with his normal upbeat tone.

"Just prepping for a movie night with Jackson," he replied.

"Really? After what happened on your last date with him?" Marcus asked.

Bryan looked up at that. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"You told us about your last date with him, remember?  Did you guys nearly get destroyed by some vampire hunters?"

"Well, yeah, but that was out in the open, midnight. It's gonna be like, 8 PM and we're smack in the middle of the Pack Haven. I think it's gonna be a lot safer than last time. Besides, we kicked those hunters' butts. I think we can do it again."

Marcus didn't reply. Did he look...guilty? His eyes strayed to the left and...Bryan's legs? More specifically, his thighs. Now that didn't exactly sit right, but Bryan figured he was just distracted.

Later that night, Jackson and Bryan were snuggled up on the couch, watching Twilight while soft Justin Timberlake played in the background. (Why Twilight? There are SO many good movies out there, and they pick Twilight? Really?) Bryan excused himself to the bathroom to freshen up his breath and pee real quick. But, he wasn't expecting someone to already be in the bathroom.

"Oh, geez!" He exclaimed when he saw the shadowy figure by the shower. "I'm sorry, I just-"

"Oh no, Bryan. I've been waiting for you."

There was something familiar about that voice.

"Marcus? What are you doing here? I thought you already left."

Marcus smiled creepily. He walked to Bryan, tossed him into the wall and locked the bathroom door. Bryan tried to stand up, but Marcus shoved him back down and took off his jacket.

Once Marcus had disappeared, Bryan went back to the living room, seriously shaken up. What Marcus had done...and all for Jackson...

Jackson smiled at him when he got back. "Where have you been?"

Bryan didn't answer. The pain from Marcus had done to him was still pounding in his head. Every inch of him hurt...

(I'm sorry, but I can't describe trafficking properly since I've never experienced it. That, I should be grateful for. Also, ALL FOR KILLING MARCUS, SAY AYE!!)