CHAPTER ONE - introduction of Marcella

Heyyy this book is amazing please give it a chance . The first 13 chapters are short and slow but it's an amazing book . Please give it a chance .

IF ANYONE MAKES TRAILERS FOR BOOKS PLEASE IF YOU THINK THIS BOOK IS GOOD ENOUGH MAKE ONE AND SEND IT THROUGH TO ME . U WILL BE CREDITED, IF I LIKE IT AND POST IT .

LOVE YOU LOADS

********************************************

My name is Marcella Stone.
I'm 17 years old and I'm living the dream .... let me explain ...

When I was five my mom and dad were murdered infront of me me .

When I was 15 my first boyfriend and I were mugged , he was shot dead and I was raped .

Three months later my twin brother and older brother disappeared .

Two months after that I was kidnapped and tortured , left out in the cold to die .

My dads old cop friend found me and saved me.

For the past 2 years it's just been me and my sister Jessica .

Jessica is a year younger than me . My eldest brother is three years older than I am.

It's been two years yet I have not gotten over my brother's disappearances . My twin Dean , was my life . I loved him dearly and I can feel it in my bones he is alive ... Either that or I'm in denial probably the latter.

I never stopped trying to locate my brother's even though the possibility of them being alive is very slim.

But like I said , I'm living the dream life .

NOT.

I finished school last year . I'm pretty smart. I've skipped a couple grades and ended up finishing school early.

As for my appearance- I'm slim and tall - a real pain because most guys are shorter than I am . I have naturally jet black hair but I dyed it baby blue , the roots are still black though. My hair is pin straight and flows down to my butt.

Anyway... I was born with a genetic irregularity - my eyes are two different colours. Heterochromia . My right eye electric blue and my left eye grey .

I have a super painful habit , I smoke and I fight . Well used to. I used to box but now I just swing at a punching bag since boxing classes became a luxury after my brother's disappeared...A luxury I couldn't afford of course . So I use Damon's old punching bag . Damon is my older brother. We were always close. He always knew when I needed help and was always there to offer his hand .

As for my sister . She has had the softest life out of the four of us ... I provided one that was simple and worry free, where she didn't have to worry about bills or food or school fees or anything for that matter. I tried my best to ensure that Jess had a more comfortable life than I did. She just finished school, my entire family has skipped grades, we were all pretty smart, we got that from my dad but it kinda seems a little weird we all managed to finish school at 16.

We got our brains from dad and our looks from mom.

"Earth to Mia!"
"Hello" Jessica screamed . Her voice slightly echoes through our small empty apartment.

"Were you even listening to me Mia ." Jess seems pretty annoyed .

Oh yes .

I've heard every word of hers . She went on about her being so bored in the apartment and her new job at the cafe I work at . She is implying that we should go out tonight obviously. I roll my eyes at her dramatics