CHAPTER 19- DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS

Welcome to another chapter of Tragedy

Don't forget to comment and share

Please vote

Enjoy

Chapter 19

Luciano pov

I watched as Marcella followed Vincenzo's command and it led her into danger. 

I also watched as she murdered those men as soon as they threatened her family .

That's her spot . Family. She would do anything for family .

Which brings me back to what she said about her daughter . More specifically her daughter's name. Alexis .

I adopted a baby with that name , but it can't possibly be hers she would have had to have been 15 when she gave birth if my daughter is hers . It's not possible . I saw as Alex and Macy exit Victor's office. 

He looked at her with disappointed and irritation .

She scoffed at him and walked passed me and off to her room . I'm guessing to have a shower and change for our night of fucked up childish behaviour . I'm related to idiots .

"Lucias get the hell up and help me " Jasmine said while carrying a big table thing . I instantly felt horrible for allowing her to carry it . I woke up and walked to her and removed it from her hands .

"It's not even heavy you pregnant whale." I said and she looked at me and started crying . What the fuck .

I put the table down and held her shoulders . "Hey kid, I'm joking . I'm messing around you know me." She sniffled and wiped her face.

"Sorry I just felt like crying ." She shrugged and walked off . I stood there in shock . What the actual shit . Woman are crazy.

I picked up the table and placed it in the centre of that room . I know exactly what is going to happen .

We're gonna get drunk and play truth or dare . This game is full of shit .

People always end up fucking up their lives playing this game . These mother fuckers better not drag me into their drama .

"Sir?" A servant dressed as a waiter called me . I turned around and looked at him , instantly a smile spread across my face .

"Son of a bitch , Andrew ! Lovely to see you mate." I said and I hugged him .

Andrew is an old friend of mine.
"What the fuck are you dressed like a servant for." I asked and he shook his head laughing.

"Your cousin insisted I serve the drinks tonight she said something about not wanting a rat in the room and that she trusts me so I agreed to help out ." He laughed

"You didn't have to dress like that." I mock his outfit .

"Yeah she said if I didn't dress like this she would murder Macy's dog and blame it on me , and the last thing I Wana do is get on miss Stone's nerves . She's psycho . She almost killed Maxene... Twice. She's crazy." He stopped and I snickered.

"Who is?" Macy walked in and asked . Andrews face paled .

Is he really that scared of Mia . She walked and stood next to me facing Andrew.

"Jesus buddy lighten up , you look like you've seen a ghost." She playfully punched his shoulder.

"Yeah. haha . I, uh I'm leaving now ." He said and Macy turned to me and smiled .