CHAPTER 16 - HER PROTECTIVE NATURE

Jasmine POV

We were training for the past two hours . Macy is different she hadn't broke a sweat in the past two hours .

She hadn't lost her breath once . She had been training with me but she's taking it easy I can sense it , she's going easy on me because I'm pregnant .

I can read her and it seems like there's a shroud of anger and hatred that covers her eyes and that clings to her soul .

She seems as if she died and came back the monster that she kept hidden. Beyond her anger I could see pain and sadness .

She was hurting and wouldn't ask for help . My thoughts are cut short with fingers snapping in my face . I looked up at Maxene with irritation .

"Snap out of it , " she squealed

"What do you want from me , queen bitch." I asked with a roll of my eyes .

"Well thanks for asking dreadful troll . -" she pointed at me and Macy cut her off

"Fuck off Maxene " she stuck up for me .

"Shut the hell up she man " she flicked her hair and Macy snickered at Maxenes silly attempt to insult her .

"Anyway you troll ," she pointed at me again . "I Wana spar with you , since you're getting fat and since the she man is taking it easy on you ." She looked at her perfectly manicured nails . "That's if you're not scared" she triggered me . I got up from the floor and stood tall next to her .

"Back the fuck up you back alley whore." I said and Macy looked between the two of us .

"Thought as much." She turned to Ethan . "This bitch is scared of me" she pinched her thumb at me and now Macy stood up . He hair was curly and in a tight pony .

"Jasmine isn't scared of you , you vagabond . She's not gonna waste her energy on your pitiful fights ." Macy spoke annoyed .

"I wasn't speaking to you, lapdog . I was speaking to your bitch." Maxene is getting on Macy's nerves ... I had to step in before macy kills her .

"Hey! You petty child , let's spar if you want to . But I'm a level 8 , you're gonna end up hurt." I spoke to Maxene and she snickered .

She removed her hoodie and I removed mine . Macy grabbed my elbow and pulled me to the corner of the mat .

"This is sparring , not a full on fight , you sure you Wana do this , you're pregnant , it gives her an advantage." Macy didn't like my idea to spar with Maxene .

"I'll be fine , dont worry" I said and she nodded and stepped of the mat and watched as Maxene and I start to spar .

I'm blocking all her moves got in a few jabs . It's clear that Maxene is getting annoyed and frustrated . My tummy is starting to hurt but I keep going because I can handle it .I elbow Maxene on her cheek and she stumbles back .. I hold my hand up and put the other on my knee "Maxene hold on I'm not feeling,-" she cut me off with a kick straight under my chin and then a punch in the abdomen . I fell to the ground and Maxene straddled me but before she managed to throw another punch Macy's voice echoed , I swear I felt the ground shake that's how loud she was .

"HEY!" Macy grabbed Maxene and shoved her off of me .

Marcella pov

I could see that Jasmine was feeling a bit of pain but she carried on blocking . She elbowed Maxene and doubled over holding her knee and one hand up to maxene