CHAPTER 18 - AWKWARD AIR

Welcome to another chapter of Tragedy .
Don't forget to
Vote comment and share.

Enjoy ...

Chapter 18

MARCELLA POV

I am sitting in Victor's office after Alexander and I just completed a mission but it almost got fucked up and now Alex and I are pissed off with each other . It's almost 6 when we're going to be debriefed and then drink our annoyance away . My mind drifts back to this morning .

Twelve hours earlier

I woke up with a blaring alarm at 6:00 am . Alexander and Victor insisted we train before we get our briefing .

I got up and brushed my teeth . I saved the shower for after training I'm gonna need it .

I walked down the stairs in my track pants and hoodie it was fucking cold . I entered the gym and Alex was sprawled out on the floor with cami next to him and they both laugh

I felt a pang of irritation . I don't even know why.

Well I don't care . Lucas , Jasmine and twins I've never seen in this house before pushed past me . They were cute not handsome but cute .

"Hey dickheads , watch it ." I said and one of the twins pulled out a gun and aimed at me .

"Woah woah woah.... Easy tiger . She's my bestfriend . Ease up ." The man lowered his gun as understanding and recognition washed over his face .

I laughed at Jasmine's exasperated expression... I walked to the two new faces and I smiled.

"Hey , I'm Marcella Maria Stone . Daughter of Martha and Daniel Stone , sister of Damon and Dean Stone. My friends call me Macy or Mia , I specialise in seduction, assassination , and torture " I smiled and held my hand out the first twin took my hand and smiled he kissed my knuckles what a gentleman .

"Hello love. My name is Antonio Steele son of Vanessa Rodriguez and late Harry Steele , brother to Luciano Steele, my friends call me Toni or Nio , I specialise in assassination and torture ." He mimicked my style of introduction .He let go of my hand and I smiled

"Pleased to make your acquaintance." I say and Luciano speaks now .

"The pleasure is all ours Miss Stone." Says the person who wanted to blow out my brains .

Their accents are thick Italian if I'm not mistaken it sounds sexy . He takes up my hand and kisses it .

"My name is Luciano , let me fill in the blanks for you . Our mother is sister to Victor Rodriguez and we are cousins to these buffoons" he motioned to Alex , Lucas and Jasmine. "You can call me Lucias if u want . Also I specialise in tech like Gabe and Matt. I'm also a sniper and a field seducer like yourself ." He explained and I smiled at him . He doesn't look like he's into tech.

"Great . Since all these introductions are over can we get down to training ." Alex said annoyed . We all turned to him .

"Fuck off you putta" Antonio laughed and he gave him a huge bear hug and Luciano did the same .

"Why are they here?" I whispered to Lucas and Jass but Luciano replied with a stern face .

"We are here because our cousin is pregnant and the Russians made their last mistake by hurting one of ours and ... We're here to help you train.  Today the heat will be turned up child." He said and Toni brushed past him and put his arm around my neck and laughed .

"Chill out brother you sound like uncle . Relax she will be fine and we're 26 b.t.w " he whispered the last part and I snickered.

"Alright on the mat.!" Victor spoke as he entered with Vincenzo.