CHAPTER 15 - REBORN

Vincenzo POV

Four minutes ... For four minutes the love of my life has been dead . I walk to her side and touch her shoulder . Her body is cold . I brush a stray strand of hair away from her face. As I bent down and kissed her forehead she sat up with a huge intake of breath . She held her chest and started hyperventilating ...

Marcella POV

I was in a field . A field of white flowers that reached high up beyond my knees all the way up to my belly button. The breeze was beautiful .

This , what I saw and felt was complete peace ... But .... Where are my friends and family . Where is Vincent . Just than I heard a voice , a voice that I knew and that I'd never forget ...

"Hello my beautiful baby" I turned around ... All the flowers disappeared .

It became a dark night raining in a forest . The face infront of me frightened me ... How can she be here ... It scared me but it also gave me a sense of happiness ...

"Mom" I whispered ... She smiled at me and raised her arms ... I wasted no time and I ran into her arms , I  hugged her as tight as I could ... She pulled me an arms length away ... We were both soaking wet .

She lightly brushed away the hair stuck to my face . My face was soaked and I was crying on top of it all ...

"Baby I need you to go home " she said and she confused me ... Why won't she come ...

"Mom come with me please ... How are you even here I saw u die ... I watched u get murdered mom it's not possible..." I said in confusion

"Oh Marcella ... You have grown to be such a beautiful woman . I'm so proud of you ... And I love you .." she isn't answering me

"I love you too mom ... How are you here " I asked again

"Baby I didn't come to you ... You came to me " she said

"Mom you're confusing me "

"You're dead Macy ... You need to go home ..."

"Mom I don't want to go home I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave this place please."

"Mia you have to go home ... There are people who need you ... My family needs you ... You have to" she said with complete certainty

"Will I ever see u again ." I said in sobs

"Not for a very long time baby girl" she said and hugged me ...

"Mom please don't leave me " I say as white started to pull from the ground ... I was sinking ...

"I will always be with you baby .." She kissed my forehead ...as I kept sinking

"Mom PLEASE ! MOM ! DONT LET ME GO BACK!" I am shouting on top of my lungs . She just smiled at me that loving smile that used to tuck me to bed every night.

"MOM ... NOOOOOOO." Everything went black . My eyes snapped open and I sucked in a deep breath . I sat up and started hyperventilating... I saw my family and friends crying ... I took a look around me I was really dead ... I really saw my mom ... I stopped hyperventilating and stood up .. I pulled off all the equipment that was strapped to me .

"Hey hey ... Take it easy ... You were ..." The doctor said but I spoke on top of his voice

"Dead ?? Yes doc I know .. I was dead ... I'm fine now ... No need to worry about me ." I stated bluntly .

I walked out leaving everyone in shock ... I walked up to my bedroom and shut the door ... My mom looks so beautiful... Was she in heaven ...

Can she see what has happened all my life ... Has she always watched over me ... Has she always cared about me.... Am I just loosing my mind ...