CHAPTER 28 - RUSSIA

Welcome back to another chapter of Tragedy
Vote
Comment
Share

Thank you

Chapter 28

Marcella pov

After a while of sitting around and waiting for our crew members to gather I decide to visit Alexander. I walk into his room where he lays unmoving. I sit on the chair beside his bed.

"Hey handsome" I say grabbing his hand . "I'm doing my best to keep myself together for the gang for the boys ... For you." I sigh "it would be a lot easier if you were here with me, I guess I'm going to have to do this alone" I smile at him

"We're leaving in the next hour or so. Alexis has been sent off with Antonio at a safe location. Your sister had healthy twins. They're ecstatic. " I say again and he still has no sign of consciousness.

"Well I'm going to Russia to claim my throne . You better be awake when I get back, so we can get married." I sat and chuckle.

"Alex... I love you" I say and I kiss his lips lightly.

I walk out of the room ready to murder people .

I see the house full of people I don't know . The house is so loud right now.

"HEY!" I scream and everyone goes silent and I stand looking at everyone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Today we board planes to Russia. Today we get ready to take the fight to the enemy. We no more will be injured or caught off guard by Russians. We will fight. We will lose valuable lives in the next few weeks, your lives will not be in vain. You will be labelled heros. You fought till your last breath for your mafia . Who is ready to fight." The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Who is ready to win!" Luciano screams while standing next to me. The crowd erupted again .

"Thanks for being here." I say and he gives me a boyish smirk.

"You were born to lead Miss Stone." He says and I laugh.

"It's Mrs Rodriguez now" I chuckle and he holds up his hands in defence

"Let's go get blood " he says and I nod.

3 hours later.

We all boarded separate planes flying to Russia.

I don't know who I'm fighting for anymore.

Is it my parents ?
Is it my daughter ?
Is it my friends ?
Is it all the tragic lost soldiers ?
Is it for my husband ?
Is it for my brother ?

Or

Is it for myself ?
The selfishness ?
Is it all to gain power or to prove something ? Is it because I want justice ?
Or is it simply because I crave blood and power? .

I myself am struggling with my own thoughts of fighting this.

Do I really want to survive?

Am I fighting now because I want to lose?

I don't know anymore. I'm just sure of one thing.

I will fight till my last dying breath for my daughter.

If the Russians are still alive... No... If my cousin is still alive my daughter will never be safe . She is at risk and so is all my friends and family.

I have to win. I have to kill him . He will not live long enough to target my family and friends.

I'll die trying. No... That's not good enough.