CHAPTER 20- THE LEAP

Welcome to another chapter of Tragedy hope you enjoying the book

Vote
Comment
Share

Chapter 20

Marcella POV

I was in that alley again . The alley I got mugged in . The alley my boyfriend was murdered in . I looked around . Why would I be back here. What's going on.

"Hello darling." Logan said with a creepy smile on his smug face. No No No

"I killed you. I killed you! Why are you here" I screamed. He started walking toward me .

"You can never kill what lurks in your mind . I will forever torment you ." He laughed menacingly.

"No ! NO!" I yelled I turned around to run but he was infront of me . What the fuck . I tried turning around but he grabbed my shoulders . He pushed me up against the wall.

"Mmmh I missed this." He said as his hands explored my body.

He licked my face.

"Get off of me !" I'm screaming again. "HELP! ... HELP ME! ... PLEASE SOMEBODY ! ... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!..."  he grabbed my mouth and I bit down.

"Bitch!" He exclaimed and stuck a knife in my abdomen ..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain . He was now shaking my shoulders telling me to get up...

My eyes snapped open and I started hyperventilating.

Alexander Pov

"NO!"  Someone sends and ear splitting scream. I open my door and see Vincenzo and Lucias zoom past me . To Macy's door . I ran to her room.

"Get off of me." She whispered she's squealing around on her bed like a fish out of water. Vincenzo walked forward but Lucias stopped him .

"Let her dream of it , let it go" he ordered .

"HELP! ... HELP ME! ... PLEASE SOMEBODY ! ... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!..." She is screaming now.

Damon stood there with his hands on his head and Luciano makes frowns as if he can feel her pain.

She starts to groan like she can't speak, and then it's silent for a few seconds and then something I've never heard before spews out of her mouth. Louder than a banshee screaming at the sight of death.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams and as I step forward Vincenzo is already at her side. I scoff and leave the room . I'm walking down the hallway when Luciano runs to me . He smiles at me and speaks

"Go back . She's asking for you." He said and my eyes widened in shock

"Me?" I ask in shock .He nods and I find myself speed walking back to the room.

Marcella POV

My eyes snapped open and I started hyperventilating.

Vincenzo is calming me down and it's working but for how long . I'll go back to sleep and have another nightmare.

I want Alex here no I need Alexander here . I look up to see if he's at the door but he isn't  I see Luciano instead .

He is watching intently .

He talks to me with his eyes.

Take the Leap

"It's okay Macy I'm here,-" I cut Vincenzo off .