CHAPTER 22- FRUSTRATIONS BUILD

Welcome back to tragedy
Hope you're enjoying the book
Please vote , comment and share

Chapter 22

Marcella POV

"Guys " I say and everyone keeps on scurrying around like headless chicken. Guess I'm going to have to take charge this fucking sucks .

"HEY!" I scream and everyone looks at me. Finally. "What the fuck are all of you doing." I yelled at the field soldiers that are standing and watching me.

One of them decides to speak.

"Don Rodriguez told us to get ready for war." Typical idiocy by Vincenzo.

Jesus I wipe the sweat beads that formed on my neck.

"Where is Vincenzo?" I ask in an irritated tone. I don't see any of the higher ups.

"Miss Stone. They're in the conference room,but Vincenzo didn't order us." He said with a wavering voice. Pussy.

"Then who the fuck did" I ask .

"Victor Rodriguez." He stated and I felt my blood boil.

He is supposed to be the one who is level headed in these situations.

Great .

Now  I have to make orders for these jackasses. I look through the crowd. I see Andrew.

Perfect.

"Andrew! Front now!" I yell and he rushes to stand infront of me. He looks like he just shat himself.

"You're incharge of these fools . Take them to our closest warehouse and get ready there . Wait for my call. You got it. MY call ." I stress on "my" because the fools in this house are probably all out of it.

He nods and stands there . "NOW ! Get going!" I yell and they all start to leave the house.

Okay great .

Problem number one solved. House is spacious and ready for work. Time to get rid of problem two .

I walk to the conference room. I rush in and there goes Victor about killing the Russians.

Not very level headed right now. Okay here goes nothing.

"STOP!" I scream and bang my hands on the desk the room goes silent and I have about 14 pairs of eyes on me.

"What is the meaning of this,Macy ." Victor asks frustrated.

"This is bullshit." He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Everyone here is panicking because of Jasmine and no one here has their head on straight. Not even you Victor. So sit down" Luciano's eye widen at my bold actions which will probably get me shot .

Victor actually sits down. I'm shocked.

Okay that was surprisingly easy.

Problem two is solved .

I've got their attention. 

Now problem three.

"Great." I say and walk to the front of the table and all eyes are on me.

"Now while all of you act like children none of you actually have a plan , and don't say kill the Russians because that's not a plan it's a fantasy. A happy ending we can only hope for." I say looking at Victor and he nods.

"So this is the plan." I say not fully knowing if I was on the right track.

"Okay , Gabriel, Matteo and Antonio. Get to your jobs hack every camera in this city if you have to I want a status update every hour ." I say and they sit waiting for my next command.