CHAPTER 17 - TRUTHS , SADNESS AND PAIN

Welcome to another chapter of Tragedy
Enjoy

Chapter 17

Marcella pov

I got out of the steamy shower and wrapped myself in a towel . I walked out of my bathroom and was startled by jasmine and Lucas on my bed .

"Jesus Christ ." I said with an instinctive hand over my heart .

"You're back is Alex back too" I laughed at my own silliness .

"No, I'm home alone Alex will come home tomorrow with your sister and cami ... We need to talk though . It's serious and welcome back home darling" he came to me and hugged me .

I hugged back and then he sat back on the bed . "So what's this news about jasmine being pregnant" I choked on thin air ...

"Well then I'm guessing she told you ... " I said warily ...he started laughing .

"Hell yeah ... Imma be an uncle two time over"  He laughed and I wondered what he's talking about .

"What do you mean two times over is cami pregnant too?" I asked in shock because I know that Alex and cami are fucking around .I don't know how serious they are though

"No.. no " Lucas chuckled nervously as Jasmine glared at him .

"I just meant uh my cousin in Switzerland had given birth and now I'm an uncle " he laughed rubbing his neck . I rolled my eyes knowing he's lying .

"Whatever , get out Lucas I need to change . " He stood up and walk slowly to my drawers and opened up the first draw and grabbed a pair of my undies ....

"Hope you have fun changing miss Victoria secret . " He flung the underwear at my face and ran like a five year old child . I smacked my forehead . Idiots . I live with idiots .

I changed with jasmine staring at the roof . I pulled over a cropped hoodie and a sweatpants.

I grabbed Jasmine's hands and pulled her up and she smiled at me .

"You ready ?" I ask her she smiled and nods.

"Okay let's go " we walked down the stairs . She wouldn't let go of my hand we walked into the lounge and everyone was sitting there .

Including Maxene on Ethan's lap and a pretty timid blonde on Vincenzo's lap . Wow asshole .

Well he's not an asshole because I told him to basically fuck off . So yeah .

Jasmine started to shake and I gripped her hand tighter . "I'm here okay . All the way." I whispered and she cleared her throat and got the attention of everyone .

"Uh guys I have something to say . " She said softly we barely heard what she said but everyone gave her their attention and she spoke a little more loud . So we could hear her.

"Well funny thing is , I passed out yesterday because uh I've not been supplementing my needs ." She said and stopped before she could speak Vincent spoke .

"So you haven't been eating enough , go eat monster." He chuckled and she glared at him and he stopped . He picked his shoulders up and down like a two year old .

"No , well yes but it's not about feeding myself -" Vincent cut her off again ...

"Yes, yes sister it's about feeding your demon ." He chuckled again

"No it's ,-" he cut her off again ..

"That's why you've been getting fat, because,-" this time she cut him off .