CHAPTER THREE - KIDNAPPED

My head is throbbing. My eyes are heavy . My entire body feels like there are a thousand pounds on it . My entire being feels like drooping back into an endless slumber but I hear voices which makes my ears perk up.

"How much did you give her Gabe. She should be up by now." Mystery man number one said with a thick Italian accent . I couldn't help but wonder damn you have a deeeeeep voice .

" I don't know . I just knocked her out ." My captor said his name has been uncovered as Gabe . He was a bastard for kidnapping me . Stupid fuck turd

"Cazzo . Merda . Have you lost your mind ? If Alex or Vincenzo find out they'll fucking kill you . You know the promise he made to ,-" mystery man one spoke . And then Gabe cut him off .

"Yeah Matt I know . We all made that promise . He will be back though in about two months . Both of them will. " Gabe said clearly annoyed at his friends choice of words . "They're like family Matt of course I know " Gabe said calmly this time .

Wait !

Jessica !

Camille !

Where the fuck are they !

Are they dead ! My sister !

My Heavy eyes were forced open by sheer adrenaline . I jumped up off the bed and grabbed the closest thing to me that I could use as a weapon like.

The boys laughed when they looked at me , I looked to the weapon and realised it was a picture frame.

I rolled my eyes and flung it at them anyways . They both ducked . The glass crashed into the wall behind them and they looked at me in utter amusement .

Then I picked up the next best thing not even looking . The reaction they gave was one close to fear but not completely , I looked at my weapon and realised I was holding a gun . I used it to my advantage . I knew I wouldn't shoot but they didn't know that and I intend on keeping it that way.

Their expressions went dark .

"Who the fuck left that there ." Gabe yelled

"Fuck off Gabe , this is my bedroom remember. I didn't fucking know she was psycho." He yelled back they kept arguing back and forward like children not very kidnapper like.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and both of them turned to me , shut their mouths and waited for me to speak . "Good ! I wanna know where my sister and Camille are right now ." I said calmly I knew this was all the adrenaline talking . As soon as the adrenaline rush left I would be fucked .

" Right now .... They're both in my room ." Gabe said. Walking slowly to me .

"Stop walking . STOP . " I yelled removing safety pin off the gun. He stopped and then backed up . " Okay why do you have me ." I asked .

"First of all . That will be addressed by Vincenzo . Second you're not going to shoot." Gabe spoke and I laughed as I did a new man walked in . I hadn't realised till now that Gabe and Matt were both handsome men . Both had dirty blonde hair , both blue eyes , both chiseled jaws . Damnnnn I looked to our new guest . What the fuck .

" What the actual fuck . You fucking stalker. You fucking kidnapped me ." I yelled at the man in front of me "You ass . You fucker " I say in irritation to the man I met at the bar .

"Okay Marcella . Put the gun down and calm down now ." He spoke . "Vincent will explain mostly everything to you ."  He said and I put my finger on the trigger

"No . You're going to tell me ." I said pointing at him with the gun.

" You won't shoot me ." He said cockily . I don't like when people think they know me.