CHAPTER 13- wrong choice to walk

Welcome back

Vincenzo POV .

My father told them to get out of there and then Macy spoke . "Too late for that ."
Gabe didn't have access to those cameras .

"Gabe get the access now " I spoke calmly but inside I'm breaking . I held my breath . Macy is hurt . I can't see anything . I can only here their breathing .

"You go right . I'll go left" Macy said I felt my blood run cold . She couldn't possibly be trying to fight in the state she is in .

"Macy , don't you fucking dare ! ." I growled . The two most important woman in my life are in that mansion . I can't do anything I feel like my world is crumbling .

"Now!" Macy said and everything went cold in my body .

"Gabe get the fucking tape !!" I yelled he was typing vigorously .

Bingo .

He had the tape .

Macy .

All the men had guns but weren't shooting . Macy looks hot fighting .

A man grabs her from behind and slams her into the wall . He garbs her throat . She kneels him in his balls . I'm constantly anxious .

A man got on top of Jass . She screamed . Macy grabbed the knife off the ground and stabbed the man infront of her . She ran to Jess .

Ripped the man that was straddling her off and split his throat . She helped Jass up . There was a man coming up behind Macy and Jass took the knife out of Macy's hand and flung it into the man's head . Macy turned around .

"Thanks Jass ." She said and Jass nodded .

"There is another round of guards downstairs you have to fight through them as well ." Matteo spoke looking at his screen .

"We'll deal with them , get us a fucking car now . " Macy yelled . I grabbed keys and Dean and we were out off the door . We still heard the girls , we had our earpieces on . I jumped in an SUV and we drove .

"Macy!" I heard Jess yell . My body ran cold
I stayed silent .

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.!!!" Macy screamed .
My bones stiffens . My foot cranks on the accelerator .

"What's going on " Dean asks . Silence .

"Macy ." I speak .

I hear a gun shot .

I hit brakes and we pulled up at the mansion . I had to stay in the car and I couldn't feel anything .

I was terrified .

For the first time in my life I was terrified. My mind went numb .

I saw the two girls walking out . Jass looks fine . Jass is supporting Mia while they wobble to the car . I jumped out . I ran to them . Mia is pale .

She is bleeding from two places . The knife wound and from just below her boobs. The blood is pouring . I grabbed Mia and carried her bridal style . She leaned her head on my shoulder .

"Jass get in shotgun . I'll sit backseat with Mia ." I said and she jumped in .

I placed Mia in the backseat and she smiled at me .

"I'm fine ." She said and coughed a little .

"I asked you to be safe . You ended up getting stabbed twice . " I say and she half laughs and then groans in pain .

"Hey , stay awake okay ." I said and she chuckled .

"I've been through worse I'll survive " she said . I know what she means but pretend to disregard her comment .she leaned her head against my shoulder and I tensed . She raised her head . "Is it okay if I ,-" I cut her off and spoke