CHAPTER 24- TORTURE AND TRAGEDY

Welcome back to another chapter of  Tragedy hope your enjoying it
Dont forget to
Vote
Comment and  share
Thanks

Chapter 24

Luciano Pov

This kids insistent behaviour got me out of that house alive and I'm truely grateful.

I just need to bandage up my wounds and I'll be ready to torture our hostages.

We are seated in the back of the van while Macy is cleaning Jasmine's wounds Lucas cleans mine. Macy is crying while she's cleaning her wounds this seems tough for her.

Jasmine is fine . They didn't hurt her or her babies surprisingly.

Something isn't right. This makes no sense. Why would Salvano leave her ?

Why didn't he kill her ?

Why was this house so unprotected that only I got shot and two others killed?

It's not adding up.

The van pulled to a stand still and Damon called from the front seat.

"We're here let's get inside and squeeze as much info as we can from these rats." He said and we all jump out the van except Jasmine .

Dean carried her inside. I'm still limping slightly and Macy comes over to help me.

She is covered in Jasmine's blood and has a gash on her head from the explosion.  She puts my arm around her neck and helps me inside.

She drops me on the sofa and stands up .

"Where are you going Macy?" I ask her

"To get information . We have no time to waste."  She says . She is over working herself . She is going to end up burning herself out.

Damon walked in with his phone

"It's for you ." He hands Macy the phone and she answers harshly.

"What!" Once the person replies he face visually calms down . I'm guessing that's Alex.

"I'm sorry ,I didn't mean to." She says softly now.

Silence

"What do you have for me?" She gets to the point.

Silence

"What!" She yells

Silence

"Great . Blindside them" she says vengeful

Silence .

"Yeah we got her she's fine , yeah I'm fine. " She smiles to herself .

Silence.

"We'll be home soon. I love you too." She says and cuts the call. I wait for her to explain and she does.

"Alex found out from Street gangs in New York that Russians tried to cut us off from the harbour and shipments but he managed to get it back on track." She explains and I nod. 

I stand up ready to torture but she stumbles slightly and I grab her arm and she closed her eyes regaining her posture .

"What's wrong with you?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I don't know . Dizzy spells but I'll be fine. " She said and I narrow my eyes at her. She laughs .

"The doctor said he thinks I'm just hungry and maybe now I'm hungry and tired . Let's get this over with." She says and we walk down to the basement .