CHAPTER 6 - BREAKTHROUGH AND HAIR DO

Marcella POV

I open my eyes and lift my head slightly ... Everyone is still out . I couldn't blame them they were all trying to help me last night . I place my head back on Vincent's bare chest . I put the tip of my index finger on his well defined abs and trace my finger up to were his pecs were tattooed . I out line each and every mark on his chest ... I'm not going to lie Vincenzo is a very attractive man .

I'm an extremely observant person so I can see below each tattoo is either a scar or a story . I feel the need to know what it all means I feel the need to ask him . Like every person with tattoos , there is a story ...

His boxers are running dangerously low and his intense V-line is on show . I take my finger and run it along his V - line .

"You enjoying yourself bambina." Vincenzo rumbled ....

Vincenzo pov

I don't sleep . I sat in this position with Macy's head on me for hours . I didn't want to disturb her . She finally fell asleep and I couldn't bring myself to disturb her . I felt her shift for a bit and raise her head . It stayed off for a couple of seconds and then she finally layed it back on me . I felt her finger trace my tattoos , each and every one slowly and smoothly .

I felt shocks were her fingers had touched . She rested her palm on my Pec and it stayed there for about two minutes and then her hand started to go go down . It went past my abs and then rested on V-line . She traced my V and a smirk grew on my face . I opened my eyes slowly and spoke . "You enjoying yourself bambina." I spoke and she retracted her hand like she'd been burnt . Her face went tomato red and she held her heart .

"For fuck sake . You scared the shit out of me. Holy fuck." She whisper yelled . I chuckled .

"How was it Mia . How did it feel to touch me." I asked with a grin on my face .

"I ,uh , I didn't mean to wake you , I just like you ink ." She said . But my smirk grew . "The fuck are you smiling for Rodriguez." She whisper yelled again .

"Oh nothing much . I mean you liked my ink that's why you touched it so it must mean you like my abs and v line too." I said and she grew redder if that's even possible . This time I was full on laughing , crying actually . She went to her draw grabbed clothes and flipped me off . She walked into the passage . She is probably gonna take a shower in the corridor bathroom since everyone was still asleep.

"So Vincent she was touching you ." Alex lifted his head and spoke and Lucas did too . All three of us started chuckling . It's a family curse that we all can't sleep . My sister got disturbed due to us cackling .

"Shut the fuck uuuuuuuup.!!!!" She yelled . Gabe and Matteo got up now aswell . We all are laughing now Cami and Jess were carried to their rooms last night by Alex and Lucas .

Jasmine got up and flung a pillow at me . She stomped out of the room . I stood up and stretched . I exited the room and saw Jass with her ear leaned up against the bathroom door.

"What the fuck are you doing you creep." I said through laughter. She glared at me

"It's Macy .... She's singing." She said and I went to the door an leaned up and listened.
She was singing some song I didn't recognise ... It sounded perfect . It is really good. Jass and I walked off in seperate directions ...

Marcella POV

I open the bathroom door and enter my bedroom . Everyone was gone and it was set neatly . Wow.

I set my towel on my bed and put my make up on . I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and everyone is in here , almost everyone is talking in Italian. I walked in and grabbed a glass and filled it with whiskey I found in the cupboard .