CHAPTER 29- EPILOGUE

5 months later

Jasmine stands infront of me

Both of us terrified

Trembling under the thick clothing were wearing

Hands interlinking Luciano's

Praying that we don't die of being scared

The large doors open ...

And the piano begins to play.

"You girls have got this." Jasmine and I nods in fear at Luciano

We begin walking down the long aisle and as we see them and instantly we both visibly relax .

Alexander and Dean.

We're getting married.

After I past out five months ago I was treated in Italy and when I woke up Alexander was also awake.

Vincenzo handed his mafia down to Alex and the next morning was nowhere to be seen.

We all believe he had found peace somewhere outside the mafia.

Lucas and Jessica are having a baby and are both very content with their lives.

Antonio is a single father of a handsome son Caden Steele. Cami had passed away after giving birth .

Gabe has married a pretty girl that was part of the gang and she's now pregnant .

Matteo got a girl pregnant like the idiot he is. She has decided to give birth to the baby and she wants nothing to do with the poor child.

Luciano has agreed to leave after my wedding keeping Alexis away from me and this life.

Victor and Maria were sadly murdered by a stray Russian who is now dead.

Our lives are not the most amazing but we have pulled through.

Alex and I live in Italy.

The Russian Mafia is run by me and kept on a low . Supposedly killed off . But only in hiding.

Antonio has agreed to live with Luciano and Alexis .

We finally reach the altar.

Luciano hands jasmine to Dean.

"Hurt my cousin and I'll murder you" he smiles at Dean and Dean nods

He walks me to Alexander.

"Hurt my sister and I'll hunt you down and torture you Alex" he looks at Alex no sign of joking appears on his face

Luciano started treating me like his sister for a long time now. He has been calling me his sister for the past five months and I'm glad I have an older brother again.

"You look gorgeous" Alex speaks as Luciano takes his seat

"And you look handsome." I smile and he laughs.

The foolish priest goes on and finally he starts with the boys .

"Dean Stone do you take Jasmine Rodriguez to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold in sickness and in health , in rich and in poor , in happiness and in sadness to cherish until death do you part." He questioned Dean.

"I do" Dean says .

"Alexander Victor Rodriguez do you take Marcella Maria Stone to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor , in happiness and in sadness to cherish until death do you part?" He questioned Alex