CHAPTER 27 - COMA AND SALVANO

Welcome back to another chapter of Tragedy
Hope your enjoying my book
vote ,comment and share
thanks

Chapter 27

Marcella POV

I didn't remove my mask however I washed Alexis of all Alexander's blood. I put her in some pajamas and left her on the bed.

"Why are you wearing a mask" Alexis asks.

"Well because I'm a ninja." I say and she giggles.

"No you're not . Ninjas kill people . You saved me." Jesus Christ this child is too smart for her own good.

"Indeed I did" I smile at her and she shakes her head.

"Is this your room?" She asks and I laugh.

"No sweetheart this is your dad's room" I say and her smile brightens .

"Daddy is here. Are you daddy's girlfriend?" She asked and I chuckled

"No baby, your dad and I are like brother and sister" I say and she nods.

"You know daddy teaches me how to understand people." She says and I nod . "Can I ask why you're sad." She pouts sweetly

"I , uh,-" I was cut off with Luciano walking in.

Now clean of all the blood which reminded me I am covered in it however the kid infront of me hardly seems troubled.

"Daddy!" She exclaims and jumps off the bed and into her fathers arms.

I wake up to walk away I have to change and check on Alex.

As I walk to the door I feel something grab onto my leg. I look down and find Alexis hugging me. I kneel down and she throws her arms around my neck.

"I wanted to say thank you for saving me." She says and I smile at her.

I wake up and exit the room . I walk into my own bedroom which is a mess. I need a shower and a change of clothes.

I exit my room after I change my clothes and shower. I run down the stairs and go to the infirmary . I enter the ER and see Alex eating pudding.

"Son of a bitch . You're awake." I laugh and he chuckles.

"Hello Mrs Rodriguez" he says and I blush .

"Sorry Jackass I'm hyphenating ." I laugh as I sit next to him

"Hows Alexis doing." He asks

"She's doing surprisingly fine . She's too smart for her own good ." I say .

"She looks exactly like you. Except ... Her eyes are both blue." He chuckles and I see Luciano and Alexis enter the room . I turn away and grab the mask from my pocket and put it on. Alexis looks at me weirdly.

"She wanted to see the man she was hugging after he got hurt. She doesn't know that he is her uncle." Luciano says looking at me. She climbs up on his bed and kisses him on the forehead.

"Don't worry uncle Alex . You will be fine soon." She says and he smiles. "Can I ask you something uncle " she smiles at him

"Anytime " he smiles at her.

"Why does your girlfriend have a mask on and why does she have a gun." I looked at Luciano shocked .

"She's my wife kiddo. She's wearing a mask because she is a very special person who can't be seen and her gun is so she can protect you." He lies through his teeth.