CHAPTER 12 - The perfect duo

Marcella POV

We were in the gym for about 2 hours . We sat down cross legged on the red training mat and we started to talk .

"I mean who did that bitch think she was , right." I asked and a smirk grew on Jass face . "I mean she was so fucking lucky I didn't try to stab her too. Such a bitch . She was the typical stereotype of dumb blonde . For fuck sake , I mean,- " I was about to carry on but then Jass cut me off

"I know exactly what you mean . " She said with a smirk on her face

"Who the fuck has gotten you in such a good mood . " I asked "why are u smirking at me ." 

"Oh nothing . " She said which annoyed me even more .

"Okay spit it out you whore ." I said and she started laughing

"Okay fine , did you scare the shit out of that poor girl because she was annoying or because she slept with my brother " she asked and I laughed .

Wait .

Did I do it because of him .

Maybe .

No I didn't .

Why would I .

I hate him .

He's a prick .

No way .

"No fucking way , I did it cause she pissed me off." I said with shock written on my face .

"Okaaay " she said not convinced .

"No way why the fuck would I ." I asked and her smile disappeared she seemed more serious now

"Because you two share quite the chemistry and besides he looks at you differently . You look at him different " she said what the fuck is happening . Is it that obvious .

" I , uh, your brother is hot but I would never ,-" I wasn't able to finish when she cut me off again

"It doesn't matter . All I'm asking of you is not to hurt him . " She said and I nodded knowing I wouldn't win this conversation .

Alex bust through the gym doors . Victor and Vincenzo were behind him.

"My father asked me to train the two of you ." He stopped then rephrased his words . "My father asked me to fight the two off you . " He said and I smiled .

I hacked their system last night and got a few videos of Alex fighting . He has 4 moves he repeats twice and then he changes his style and he has 7 moves . In total 11 moves that I have by hearted .

I stood up and walked to him.

"Let's do it asshole ." I said and walked to the mat and removed my tank top . I was now in flamingo sleeping shorts and a sports bra . I flung my shirt aside and removed my shoes . He smiled and removed his blazer and white shirt .

His broad chest was on full display . He had a large tattoo over his left Pec . But in all honesty he wasn't as hot as Vincenzo . Vincenzo had broader shoulders and had more defined muscle .

"Like what you see Mia ." He asked and I smiled . I picked up my hands and gestured him to come .

He complied .

He tried to hit but I block .

Right , block , left block , jab block jab block . Repeat . I blocked all his moves . I grabbed his hand and punched him in the face . I saw an opening I grabbed his hand and flipped him . I straddled his waist and held his hands above his head I smile and he flashes me a boyish grin . I let him go and his father laughed . Alex stood up .