CHAPTER 9 - Mi Amore

Another chapter

Welcome back

Hope you enjoy

Vote
Comment
Share

Thank you

Vincenzo POV

I sat in my bedroom for hours , working on cases of my clubs and casinos .

I was working on my best shipment of arms deals . I can't wait for my new baby's to come in .

My mind drifts off to Marcella . She makes me feel completely off character . She has been with us for about 2 weeks and already she has me wrapped around her finger just like when we were kids .

She has had a rough life and that makes her more attractive and more like me.

Dean asked me what going on with me , after the stunt I pulled in my father's office.

He wanted to know if we had something going on . I told him with a clear mind I do not like his sister that way.

Tomorrow Marcella starts training . She will do just as well as her parents did I can count on that.

I took a look at my clock .

It's 12:01 .

I stood up and exited my room . I'm going to wish Dean and Macy a happy 18th birthday .

I am walking the hallway rather slowly when I hear a scream . Dean's door swings open and we both run to the noise I see Jasmine swing her door open .

I knew who it was .

Macy .

I swung her door open but this time she wasnt dreaming she was already awake on her bed sobbing .

I walked to her and grabbed her . I pulled her into my arms and she sobbed .

I turned to see Damon holding his head , he looked worried and confused..

Dean stood at the foot of her bed and he looked like he was about to cry . I'd never seen either of them like this before.

Macy pushed herself off of me and she jumped off her bed and held her arms out for us to stay back . She was still sobbing .

Marcella POV

I jumped away from them . They couldn't see me like this .

Not again .

Not ever .

I dreamt of what the Russians had done to me . Today it was a rather long dream .

I felt their grimey hands on me I felt every touch and kiss and every sob .

I felt it in my dream I couldn't breathe .

Damon walks and I shout at him .
"Stop! , Please just stop ." He does not listen he walks and grabs me he throws his arms around me .

One hand on my back and one hand on my head . My knees buckled and we both fell to our knees on the ground .

I sunk further down and put my head on his legs and he caressed my head .

"Shhhh . Macy I'm here . We are here ." He said and I picked up my head .

"Promise me Damon ." I said

"Promise you what Mia ." He asked completely clam .

"P -pro , promise me , th , that , you won't let them . " I said not making any sense