CHAPTER 10 - Training and Meetings

Welcome back to Tragedy

Hope you enjoy

Vote.
Comment.
Share.

Thank you

Marcella POV

Today was amazing we had an amazing time . I had an amazing 18th birthday .

But now it's 6:00 pm and Alex wants to start training in half hour .

I walked to the kitchen in grey puma sweats and a sports bra .

I needed to get water .

I entered and saw three girls and Jass .

Jass was talking to one of them but seemed to be completely irritated with the red head . Her eyes landed on me . She squealed and yelled .

"Macy ..... " She jumped up "are you ready . " She questioned and I nodded the redhead walked toward us and Jass cough "bitch." I started laughing .

" This is Laura and Lilly ." She motioned to the 2 blondes and then to the red head . "This is Maxene " she spoke and then her phone rang .

" I'll be right back I've gotta take this ." She said and left . I shrugged and grabbed a bottle and filled water . I sealed it and sat on the counter with my liquorice .

"Who the fuck are you." The redhead spoke . I kept eating I can't stand bad manners . "I said who the ,-" I cut her off

"I heard you the first time . I don't intend to hear your squeals anymore." I said and shoved another liquorice in my mouth .

Laura and Lilly snickered.

"Putanna ." She said and I got annoyed

I turned to face her still chewing on my very delicious liquorice .

"I am familiar with the term you just threw at me . I assure you I am not a whore but I'm not so sure about being a murderer because I might just kill you." I stated and she was shocked .

She hit my liquorice right out of my hand and slapped me .

My head whipped to the side . I picked up my head and laughed .

I touched my face and saw blood from her rather long nails .

I lunged off the stool and we got into a fight . Like the ones in movies .

We blocked each other's hits . I grabbed her hand and flipped her .

"You have 5 moves .... " She sat up and swung at me . I grabbed her hand again and knees her in her stomach .

" I know all of them " I whispered .

I punched her and I saw blood .

No no no .

I smiled and I kept throwing punches she landed a punch to my gut . I grabbed her and flung her to the counter . I grabbed a knife and I brought it down just before I stabbed her . I heard a voice and stopped .

"Marcella STOP .!" I heard Vincent . I punched her and she was knocked out .

I turned to Vincenzo with an evil smirk on my face .

Vincenzo POV .

I was talking to Alex about not to go easy on Macy and Laura burst into my office .

"They're fighting in the kitchen . Macy is killing her" she yelled .

Alex and I ran out and to the kitchen she was holding a knife .