Chapter 20- And There Was The Annalise Who Curses pt.2

I slammed the door right in his face.

"Annalise! What is wrong with you!" He yelled through the crack of my door. It shook from the intensity and volume.

The nerve of this man!

"Wrong with me! What is wrong with you! What gives you the right to come to my house, unannounced, and ask what is wrong with me! You really dare to show your face here!" I yelled through the doorframe.

Well now I have my answer. This is how I will confront the situation.

"What the hell? Annalise, please open the godsdamn door so we can talk about this." Damien groaned out.

"No!" I yelled, my eyes fixed at the door. I could almost see his reaction through it, as if it was glass and not dogwood.

"Annalise I am not in the mood for your stubbornness right now." He sighed, frustrated. I could almost see him pinching the bridge of his sculpted, annoying nose.

Oh he's frustrated!

"And... I'm not in the mood to see your face ever again." I childishly crossed my arms.

"Annalise, please. I don't know why your acting so... absurd!"

"And I have a godsdamn good reason to!"

"Did you just... curse?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes you did!"

"Get out Damien!" I banged against the door.

"Not until you tell me why you are so upset."

"Because you were making out with my fucking best friend!" I cursed again.

Woah... cursing is... exhilarating. It made me feel a whole lot better too.

There was silence.

I felt powerful for once.

"Annalise... open the door. Please." He sounded desperate. Longing. Sad.

Yeah well that's how I felt the past 72 hours.

Feels great doesn't it.

"No." I whispered sadly. Barely audible to even my ear, I didn't even know if he could hear it through the door. 

"Well then," he sighed out with defeat. But I knew there was more. "I'm just going to sit here and wait for you to open the door. No matter how long it takes, your going to come out sometime Annalise." I shivered when he said my name. I heard him slump against the door, it rattled against his weight.

"I won't come out if your lousy arse is out there."

"How are you going to eat? Go to the bathroom?" He chuckled.

How could he laugh after we were just yelling at each other two seconds ago?

"I'll find a way. I have a window." I huffed out.