3

LTPC Chapter 3: Wanting to Get Married

Yi Ran’s nth date was unsuccessful. After a dinner exchange, she and her blind date did not have much contact. 

As the new primary school language teacher, Yi Ran’s daily work also caused her to be very busy so she did not have much time to think about marriage. 

But compared to other people, she was actually putting more pressure on herself. She said this to Zhang Rongrong: People who were destined was expected to appear at any time before the age of 25, but when they turned twenty-five and no one appeared, they began to feel fate. It was a tormenting thing.

Yi Ran’s request for her boyfriend was not high. She really didn’t think that a man like Gu Tingchuan will have a deep relationship with someone like herself. She just wanted to find a satisfactory person. Unfortunately, the reality was not ideal.

Just like the young man she met last night. His occupation was good and his appearance was good, but he was often reminded of his ex-girlfriend. Later, she felt that she was not sensitive enough. But, after the other side noticed his own rudeness, they simply stopped contacting each other.

In these few days, Gu Tai was often the last student remaining.

Yi Ran recently paid attention to his every move, so she silently accompanied him in the classroom. She looked down at the lesson plan and was secretly impressed with the child’s dedication to doing homework. He was a handsome little boy, and, regarding this, there were definitely some shadows of his uncle...

At this time, she felt that "overtime" had become a kind of enjoyment.

She didn’t know if she should talk to him about the umbrella. When she thought about it, she licked her lips and softly knocked on the side of the desk. "Gu Tai, the teacher found your umbrella in the garbage bin that day, and it was broken... Why did you tell me that you didn't bring it?"

Gu Tai was still a little adult, and he didn’t raise his head as he replied, "Oh, the umbrella was my fault. I accidentally broke it and since it became useless, I just threw it away. I was afraid that you would tell the parents so I didn’t tell the truth." 

Yi Ran's expression became perplexed, "But..."

She just wanted to express her thoughts as a teacher. Suddenly, there was a familiar voice behind her. It was deep and unfathomable. "I'm sorry. I had a delay at the company today."

Yi Ran looked back at the late Gu Tingchuan. At first glance, there was a little tiredness in the eyebrows, but it also seemed a little lazy too. When he saw her, he gave her a slight nod. “Hello,Teacher Yi." 

"Hello, Director Gu." The atmosphere between them seemed to be a lot more relaxed than the last two times. She packed up the textbooks as quickly as possible, and at the same time looked up at him, "Please allow me to say that your Cloud Headdress and Dark Rivers are all very good. I am also a fan of yours."

Gu Tingchuan unexpectedly smiled. "Are you?" 

After the man said this, Yi Ran’s ears grew slightly hot and her heart felt slightly guilty, suddenly afraid that she would be found out. In fact, it was only after she saw his naked body that she went back and pulled out his past works to study. After blurting it out, she realized how impulsive she was…

Gu Tingchuan did not seem to care.

When he took Gu Tai’s small bag and was about to walk toward the door, Yi Ran saw a young man who looked like an assistant standing at the door waiting, holding a printed envelope in his hand. She curiously said, "Is Director Gu going to see No Man’s Land?"