71

LTPC Chapter 71: Finale, A Lifetime of Peace and Care

Due to Director Gu’s care, Yi Ran’s fever went away within two days and her cold gradually improved. By the time they finally left for the filming site, she was already feeling refreshed and thus was able to leave with the team.

In everyone’s estimation, Yi Ran had a frank personality. She had a fresh and pleasant attitude and her mouth was always in a state of smiling. She was also a teacher, and although she had something of an internet addiction, she was able to easily get along well with everyone. 

The weather was still cold, but there were already signs of warming up. The shooting location was deep within a mountain forest and the scene everywhere was like something out of paradise. 

When Yi Ran looked up, she could see the endless blue sky stretched out like a dome above her. Even the stream at her feet reflected the blue sky. There was no city noise, only the simple scenery of nature and unrestrained animal activities. 

Gu Tingchuan wore loose work clothes and the lights breaking through the gaps in the forest danced across his handsome face, making his indifferent eyebrows seem a little warmer.

At this time, they must observe the small details throughout the filming process. Their goal was not to change nature, to interfere, to feed, nor to force the animals to change their behavior through human interference. 

Gu Tingchuan looked at their surrounding terrain and proposed to the on-site supervisor, "The scenery here is good. Let’s capture a panorama shot and use it later."

As a result, the production team stopped and found a place to start camping. 

It was nice to see that they were already working on their own. She, as a logistician, followed after them and looked at the nearby landscape spread out like a scroll of ink painting. It was shockingly beautiful. She never even felt the loss of her cell phone or her computer. 

Seeing the photographers diligently working, she found that she could express her appreciation of the silent beauty around her just by using the lens in her hands. She also deeply admired how this film was focused on showing the habitat and animal behavior around them. 

Gu Tingchuan saw Yi Ran’s eyes flickered with feelings, the emotions delicate and soft. Even in this place that was full of nature’s color, he couldn’t help himself. 

Although they were seriously working, it was impossible not to have a kiss. 

Thinking about it like this, Director Gu walked closer to her. He turned his head, leaned down, and slowly pressed his soft lips to her cheek, the gesture thoroughly showing his affection and cherishment. 

It was just a simple kiss, but it rippled through her. Yi Ran felt her cheeks grow hot, and she shyly pushed him away a little. In order not to affect their work, she moved over to the stream to see the bamboo forest in the distance. And there, she could see the pandas’ roaming figures. 

But, she had no opportunity to get closer. 

Her eyes were beautiful and riveting, and behind them was the magnificence of their natural environment. The two combined created an unforgettably scenic atmosphere. 

Gu Tingchuan took all these details into his eyes and they lit his heart with a wild light. 

Looking at the magnificent scenery together, they suddenly realized that they had traveled so many roads together, and the heartbeats between them burst forth as one.