57

LTPC Chapter 57: Movie Premiere

As Yi Ran indulged in the pleasant sound of his voice, she raised her hand to wipe off the few drops of water that had fallen on her eyelashes. She met his gaze. “Of course, I understand that it’s not your fault, but...you still didn’t tell me.” 

When she spoke again, her soft voice was a bit playful. “Gu Tingchuan, you’ve done too well. I won’t say anything now...Just that, later, no matter what, even if it’s for my family, you don’t have to feel as if you must accept everything. You can also discuss it with me first. If they wanted you to help with something and you feel unwilling, you don’t have to do it…”

Su Congwen was the best example. Director Gu never liked to be approached by others. 

He was a proud, unconventional man. 

Gu Tingchuan bent his head and kissed her. He let out a muffled groan and the sound was so tempting that her legs grew weak. 

Yi Ran felt his lower body pressed against her. He stood with his back to the hot water and the temperature inside the shower stall seemed to have become increasingly hotter. Yet, he seemed to have no intention of stopping at all. 

From his good intentions with Farewell to Moonlight to breaking his principles for her family, all of these she had already acknowledge and had long ago been set aflame by them. 

"Sometimes, I really don't understand Yi Jinting's family." Yi Ran lowered her eyes, her eyelashes trembling, and stared straight down at her bare feet. "Since the company is in trouble, why even buy a house in Australia? That’s terrible!”

He smiled and then, seeing her opening her mouth and then closing it without saying a word, said in a deep voice, “What else do you want to say?”

Yi Ran felt that he was about to act naughtily and went all in. She deliberately rebuked, “I also want to say...you seemed so experience, wanting to do bathroom play like this. It’s doesn’t seem like I’ve been your only partner.”

Gu Tingchuan laughed helplessly, because such a topic seemed impossible to justify.

His hand brushed away the wet hair from her forehead before drifting down to cup the back of her neck. He leaned down and kissed her red lips, using his tongue to slightly part her mouth. 

The man murmured, “What do you mean? You’re the one to make me think about going to bed.”

Gu Tingchuan’s embrace tightened and little by little, Yi Ran fell into his snare. Subconsciously, her body began to arch toward him and her hands simultaneously clung to him. He could guess what she wanted so he took a small step back and shifted her legs with both hands. He stepped between her parted legs and lifted her entire person up with his hands on her buttocks.

She leaned forward against him, not paying attention to how ambiguous their posture was, as the hot water constantly fell down on her wet body. She looked at this noble and cold man. 

"What do you mean? What about others, like... kissing? Am I the first?"

Gu Tingchuan narrowed his eyes and tightened his hold on her behind. "I should have guessed that you had bad intentions."

"What? How did this suddenly become my fault?"

He saw that her eyes were moist under the dense steam, and he suddenly felt the urge to nip at her cheek. “You did it on purpose. You sneaked in here to seduce me?”

“No! You’re imagining things. I really just wanted to come in to…”

Before she could finish speaking, her mouth was suddenly blocked by a pair of lips. Under the hot water, the man’s eyes were smiling while her breathing soon became completely thrown into disarray.