Chapter 14, Hit a fever...

*No one's POV*

Yugi woke up with sore muscles everywhere, since his brother got back he has been working him out like crazy. It's because he wants him to 'be safe when Yami turns'. Yugi spent all the extra time he had to convince Atem he wasn't going to turn on him, Atem wasn't convinced.

A new school morning and Yugi just sat down and let his body flop down the stairs until his face landed on the bottom one and made a thud. "Morning little brother, want some pancakes?" Atem asked and Yugi looked up and saw his brother was already prepared to leave for school.

"I just flopped down the stairs, you have worked me the entire weekend and it's too early. I can't feel anything," Yugi mumbled as he struggled to get up from the floor. "A little help would be nice."

"You've done well without me, so you can get up and stop being an lazy ass. Also you want food don't you?" Atem said as he put the pancakes on a plate. Yugi groaned as he finally got up and dragged himself to the kitchen and face planted on the table. "Honestly, you're hopeless."

Yugi flipped his brother off as he put the pancakes in front of him and turned the t.v on. It was on the news broadcast and the title at the bottom worried Yugi a little. 

"Breaking news as a whole docking port has been taken down. Witnesses have reported that they have seen the Sennen child in charge of this operation. Could this mean his father is passing down the business to him?"

Atem breathed through his teeth as he looked as his brother.

"You see why I worry about you with him? And that didn't even say if he was by himself. Whatever you say to me won't make me worry less," Atem said as he walked out the room. "Hurry up! Seto will be here soon!!"

Yugi had to shove his pancakes down as he rushed up to the shower for a literal dip in and out just to freshen up. He got changed and ran down just barley avoiding falling down again. Their best friend was waiting outside his car as the brothers walked out, Yugi looking like a zombie.

No questions were asked when Yugi flopped face first into the car. The ride there was filled with Kaiba trying not to blush around his best friend while Yugi's mind was filled with the thought of Yami and that dock. There had to be a reason why he took that place down right?

He was going to ask him when they got there, which wasn't very hard because as soon as they got there the door was forced open. "No time to talk, come," someone said and grabbed Yugi's jacket. He looked at the others in the car before they disappeared out of sight. Yugi managed to see it was Yami who was dragging him and he didn't dare to try and stop him. He was on a mission.

The amount of looks the boys got, people seeing a Muto with a Sennen because people knew the tension between the two fathers. Yami was dragging Yugi all the way up to the roof, he knew no one went up there this early in the morning. But he was wrong when this time a pair was on the roof.

"If you value your life I'd suggest you move it," Yami growled and the two looked at him and looked scared as crap. They packed up their things as Yami was tapping his foot and once they got up, they bowed and apologised to Yami as they rushed past not glancing at Yugi as they walked past him.

"Y-Yami that was a bit much wasn't it?" Yugi whispered as Yami walked over to a wall without saying anything. Yugi titled his head at his friend, he seems stressed out. Yugi walked over to Yami and went to grab his hand, that is until Yami turned around and grabbed Yugi's arms pulling him towards himself and pinning him to the wall.

"Why have you been preoccupying my mind all this time?" Yami asked looking right in Yugi's eyes. He saw the sparkle in Yugi's eyes which made his heart skip a beat. Yami had to avert his gaze because he was close to being lost in Yugi's eyes.