Chapter 33, Run away....

*No one's POV*

Yami was finally able to get Yugi free, as he dropped down into his arms and was shivering from the touch. "Hey hey baby, it's fine. Look it's me," Yami said and caressed Yugi's cheek. A slight bit of colour got back into Yugi's eyes.

Takashi helped up Yugi to Yami's back as the group ran out of the room and through the halls. Care for life was out the window as Marik and Bakura lead the way guns out in front killing anyone to get in there way. 

Malik and Ryou were behind their partners as Yami and Yugi were behind. Takashi, Atem and Heba took the rear as they wanted to make sure no one was going to follow them or shoot them from behind. They ran past a number of bodies and eventually got to the stairs that lead up to the ground floor.

"A-All the exits were closed off," Malik said as he looked around and saw someone coming at them. He grabbed Marik's shirt and forced him to look over, instantly shooting the person. Taking off to where that body came from, the idea was to try and go through the front door.

But Marik had a peak around and saw that it was barricaded. A thought came to him then to ask his partner. "They said they were under attack, was that you two?" he asked and Malik shook his head.

Another group was in there with them.

"We need to go through the back, it's the only door left that isn't in plain sight," Bakura said being the first to turn around. The rest followed as the walked through the halls, less and less people were coming their way.

Yami tried to move as smoothly as he could, but couldn't help but to bump up Yugi every now and again which received whimpers from the other on his back. 

The back door was in sight and was surprisingly left unguarded as the group left one by one. But Yami stopped and looked back as Takashi tried to force him out. "Takashi, take Yugi and get out of here. I have some business to take care off," Yami said passing over Yugi. 

The younger had a small grip of Yami's shirt as Yami pushed away the small hand.

"Yami, whatever revenge you want. I'd advise you to leave it and come home, Yami you're needed there," Takashi said as he got Yugi comfy on his back. Yami just smirked as he got his gun out and checked the clip. "Please, think with your little brain."

"Just shut up, I need to do this," Yami said and put his hand to Yugi's cheek who was crying now. "For everything he had done to you, I promise I'll get him back for it."

Yami was about to turn away, but a pull on his shirt stopped him.

Yugi was almost falling off Takashi's back as he had a hold on Yami's shirt. "N-No....please d-don't...." Yugi cried finally looking at Yami with red eyes. 

It put the other into a fight with his own head. He wanted to find his father and murder him, but he knew he didn't want to upset his Yugi. He sighed as he put his gun away and took back his Yugi but ended up carrying him like a koala.

They got back to the car and it was cramped more than before, since Malik and Ryou had joined them now and Yami had to sit in front holding Yugi on his lap. "We need to go to a hospital and give Yugi a check up, make sure nothing on the inside is damaged," Takashi said as he buckled up. "Everyone alright with that? Or should I make a pit stop first."

"No he needs help more than we need room," Marik said patting Malik's head who was sat on him. "We can get a car to Yugi's home and meet yous back there."

Yami smiled through the mirror at his friends willing to come with him, even though with all of them being grouped together it was dangerous for if they get caught. Every one of them, apart from Yugi and Atem, would either be thrown in prison or worse.