Chapter 36, By mistake....

*Yugi's POV*

"Hey Atem, I think I just found your twin," I said and Atem slowed down to see what I meant. 

"W-What do you mean..." Atem asked as he looked around. 

"You know how people say that there's a chance you'll find someone who looks like you slightly?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Well he was a little light skinned then you, but he looked a lot like you from what I saw."

Atem looked to be more panicked as he stopped the car fully and got out looking around. Is there something about that person I saw? I thought that finding me and Heba looked the same was funny.

After a few minutes he stepped back into the car, not speaking as he buckled back up and continued to drive. Did I do something wrong? 

Atem drove us to an old house that was on the edge of a beach. He said once we got money we would buy it and build up. Our father told us it was our own fault we were getting targeted by a gang. Saying we have had it easy and need to live on our own now as adults.

"Atem why here?" I asked and watched as he walked up to the house and pressed a hand to it sighing.

"I wanted a better life for us, not this shit hole we've been forced into," Atem said wanting to be back in Domino. Although it was dangerous, it keep him on his toes.

"We may not have much, but I don't mind. As long as I have you, Heba and Yuya I don't care," I said and Atem smiled to me as he walked into the house. I followed him in and looked around, a piece of grass had wrapped itself around a pillar.

Our dream will come true one day. One day...

Meanwhile with Yami and his crew

"Yami you're gonna need to calm down," Takashi mumbled as he rubbed Yami's back. After seeing Yugi he freaked out, so much he had trouble breathing and Takashi had to stop.

The other had piled out and were watching the scene before them powerless to do anything to help while Yami hyperventilated.

"I-How- This shouldn't be possible!" Yami screamed as he gripped his hair and balled up. "How did we end up here at the SAME FUCKING PLACE AS HIM! Takashi I'll be killed if he knows and I-I-"

Marik slapped him.

"Alright let me ask one question before I end up making you eat a bullet," he growled and folded his arms. "Do you still love him?"

Yami nodded his head.

"Do you want to see him again, face to face?"

Yami nodded his head again.

"Do you want some other man to take him away and completely cover his body in mar-"

"Alright enough!!" Bakura yelled stepping in and pushing his partner away. "Edging each other won't fucking work, and there is nothing we can do for now. So shut up, and deal with it before it eats away at you."

It was already eating at him, as the longing he had to see him was creeping up to the surface.

A light that he held so dearly was taken from him. But he managed to find it again. And this time, he would be careful. This time Yugi would not know of what he does and what he has done.

"We're gonna go somewhere, there's something I wanna show you I found," Takashi said and helped up Yami to his feet. Marik was the one to take the wheel as the rest of them headed home.

With their hands linked, they were on their way as Yami was practically dragged to where ever Takashi wanted. While being dragged, Yami was running through his head as a way to introduce himself to Yugi. But never ran through his head on how he was going to find him without Atem realizing he was there.

A good amount of time passed as Yami was dragged along to a beach side. "Wow, this-this is stunning Takashi, when did you spot this?" Yami asked as he was finally let go to walk by himself.

"When we were driving by one time, you lot were asleep on one and another. Rather cute that was, you were in the middle of Bakura and Marik as they were cuddling. Should've got a photo," Takashi said as Yami flashed a colour of red. "It's a little further down."

Yami didn't question anything as he followed and watched as the waves hit against the sand, not coming up to their feet yet and some shells were in sight. He thought this was a beautiful place to be, he would love to bring Yugi there and go for a walk. The sun setting, a peaceful walk with their hands linked.

It may be cliche, but it sounded perfect to him. And maybe they could build a house here too, get away from everything that was horrible in the world.   

Eventually, they got to see a house in the distance. Yami smiled, thinking someone out there had heard his thoughts. "That's what I spotted, a little house. Seems pretty big from the outside," Takashi said and smiled looking at it. "I want to rebuild it, get us all fully moved over here and live here. Clear our names and live a peaceful life and..."

"And?"

"I-I wanna....fully adopt you and Heba, make you both my sons officially," Takashi said and facing Yami. "I've always treated you two as my boys, and I want to get rid of your horrid surname. Sound good to you?"

"Takashi, not matter what. Legal or not, you've always been my father. I would love for it to be official," Yami said and hugged Takashi as the older was wanting to cry a little. Hugging Yami, it still felt weird, cause the boy had been doing a lot recently. He also has become really clingy to Takashi.

They drew apart as Takashi stretched up and said he was going on ahead while Yami wanted to hang back a little. The sun had started to set already, and he couldn't help but want to take a photo of it. As he did, he set it to his lock screen as his him screen never changed from a photo of him and Yugi.

"Atem? What are you doing here?" a voice squeaked and Yami's head snapped around so fast he almost broke his neck.

His legs started to feel like jelly, and his heart rate picked up at the face in front of him. 

Yugi Muto, with a confused face on him was right in front of him.

It can't be me that wants to live beside the beach. Does anyone here live beside the beach?

But yes, we have the sweet moments followed by the heart pulling ones. Is it good that Yami has saw Yugi? Will this cause trouble?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!