Chapter 17, Trust...

*No one's POV*

Yugi sat on the couch twiddling his fingers while Yami was standing beside the window. Yami had ordered Takashi to come clean up the house from the amount of dead bodies that were lying around.

Although the amount of times Yugi had begged him to sit down because he was still sick, Yami refused to until he saw that car pull up. Yugi looked at Yami's shirt, it was covered in blood. He felt bad so while Yami wasn't looking he ran upstairs and went to his room. 

At that moment, Takashi's car had pulled up and he bolted out the car to the front door. Yami wa able to open it before he broke it down and as soon as Takashi saw Yami he brought him into a hug.

"Fuck I'm so sorry Yami. That bastard sent those guys here and-fuck I didn't know. Look at the state of you," Takashi said and brought Yami away from him. "You're covered in blood, your face is completely red, do you have a fever?"

"I'm fine, honestly I've seen worse then this. It's Yugi I'm worried about," Yami said and looked back thinking he would see Yugi but he wasn't in view. "I don't think he has seen murder, and I shoved a knife into a guys throat right in front of him."

Takashi closed the front door and went into the living room seeing the bodies on the floor. He knew the guys, one he was raised up with.

"Takashi I refuse to leave Yugi, if I'm not here and that beast sends more people he'll be dead. And I wo- can't let that happen. I'm staying here with him," Yami said and Takashi smiled at him. His boy was head over heels for the person in the house and he didn't even realise. 

"Well I guess I can work my magic with your father, but I will need you to come back with me one more time. Heba will want to see you and want to know what you're doing," Takashi said and Yugi came running down the stairs. He saw Takashi and backed up before Yami dived in and grabbed Takashi's arm. "So you're Yugi Muto? Wow."

Yami filled in Yugi to what his plan was and after helping to clean up he returned home. He was surprisingly met with Marik bringing him into a headlock. "OMR I MISSED MY PLAYTOY!!" Marik yelled and messed up Yami's hair. 

"Dude it's been a day. Thought you would've been busy with Bakura or something and forgot I exist," Yami said and wiggled out of Marik's hold.

"Na, he doesn't really see me that much. Besides I have someone that takes up my time," Marik said and winked while walking away. 

Yami didn't want to question him as himself and Takashi made their way to Heba's room with Takashi saying he would pack up stuff for him. Once Yami got into Heba's room he got tackled by his brother and happily hugged him back.

Sitting down, Yami told his brother where he was and what he was doing excluding the name of the person who he was with. 

"So you're leaving here? I guess you're at age," Heba said and looked at the old picture he had of the whole family. "You've changed, and I know who it is. Don't bother lying to me."

"What? What's with your tone?"Yami asked and stood up in fear his brother knew and told their father about his betrayal. 

"Of course I know, I'm not an idiot unlike dad who can't read you like a book," Heba said and jumped off his bed and grabbed his gun putting it in the holder on his belt. "Don't get attached to him, killing him will be harder."

With that his brother left the room leaving sweat to drip down Yami's face. His brother knew, he knew he was with near Yugi. 

Takashi came back into the room being dragged by Heba and when he got into the room Heba slammed the door shut. "I know both of you fuckers are in this so speak. Why is my big brother being buddy buddy to person HE IS MEANT TO KILL!?!"

"Heba watch your language, your mother would be appalled to hear what you have become," Takashi said as Yami held his head down. "And what Yami does is within reason. Maybe if you spoke with him you would understand instead of bitting his head off."

"Like hell I would, if I'm being forced to pick up a gun, kill people and not question anything then he will tell me why he can't kill someone he is to be ordered KILL!!!" Heba yelled and Takashi dived to him and held his mouth shut.

"Yami go talk to your father for a bit while I speak to this dumb shit," Takashi said and Yami left without any other word. He felt bad, his brother was turning into the exact thing their mother never wanted to be. A mini version of their father. Yami had accepted that he was already past that line but wanted to stop his brother from stepping over it.

But he couldn't, for all the time he was sent away and his brother being partnered up with Takashi on missions. He had failed his mother. 

With thinking all this, he got to his father's room far too fast that he wanted and let out a huge sigh before opening the door. And for once, he wasn't disgusted. To an extent anyway. This time it wasn't a different women on his father's lap, it was his mother.

He was happy, she finally had a smile on her face, but was mad because she shouldn't be smiling with a man like him.

"Yami dear, why are you here? Where were you last night?" his mother asked and he had a plan in his head about what he can say. He would just tell his plan to Takashi and Heba later.

"Well my father gave me a job, to get close to the youngest of the Muto company? Well that's where I was last night. His house," Yami said and his father peeked up from behind his mother. "I have managed to trick him enough to believe that I have been kicked out of my own home with Heba and need a home.

"He trusts me enough to welcome me into one of his homes. However he won't tell me the whereabouts to where we are going. And we are to meet up as soon as possible." Yami explained and his father jumped from his chair to walk over to his son. 

He placed a hand on his son's shoulder and patted it, smiling so big Yami thought he was human for a second.

"I am proud to say you are my son, I will order Takashi to pack yours and Heba's bag right away. I trust that you will give me check ups on how you do?" his father asked and Yami smiled.

"Yes."

"Very good, now off you go. I will see you soon," his father said and pushed Yami out the door. Takashi was at the corner with a knocked out Heba in his arms.

"Let's get going, he won't be knocked out for long," Takashi said and moved some of Heba's hair out of his eyes. "I want my adoptive sons to be safe."

"Get rid of that 'adoptive' part and we're cool arlight?" Yami asked and walked ahead to his room. Not seeing the massive smile he had just put on Takashi's face.

I am loving the relationship that Yami and Takashi are having right now, but Yami and Heba's is going South? Can the Sennen brothers make it through? Or will living in the same house as a Muto make him flip?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!