Chapter 27, Two join the team...

*No one's POV*

Yami was still in pain from his hot session with Yugi and the fact he wasn't able to relief himself. He had arranged to meet up with Bakura and Marik at a cafe near the house, as if he brought them back to Yugi's straight away he fears they will just message his father back.

He sat with his phone in hands under the table, his calls on quick dial for if things went South. Yugi was still on his mind, murdering someone for the first time isn't something to just get over. When he first killed someone, he couldn't get over it for at least a month. No one was allowed to see him, to help him with it.

But Yugi has so many people around him that loved him to help, so he will be able to get the support Yami never had.

A black sports car pulled up, and Yami knew it was the boys. When they stepped out however, he faced palmed seeing dressed up like they were body guards.

Yami waved them over, and they walked up and took a seat. Yami had already ordered them a coffee for them so their faces lighten up when they saw the cup. "So what hot mess have you got yourself in to be calling us?" Marik asked having a drink of his coffee.

"It's a little complicated, but I need you two with me and Heba," Yami said and looked down at his phone. "How much do you like my father and working with him?"

Yami was nervous from asking this, worried they would pull a gun on him. But their reactions were different.

"I wanna kill him"

"I hate him."

Both of them looked to each other and fist bumped, making Yami smile at their response.

"Honestly Yami, we both have been sick of him. I even tried to poison his drink and he caught me, burnt my back with a heated chain he hit me with," Marik said and his face saddened to Bakura. "He even cut into his wrists, thinking we were dating and that it would teach me a lesson."

"Yep, had to go to hospital cause of it. Doctors thought I did it and tried to give me tables," Bakura said and lifted up his sleeves. Deep cuts were at his wrists which traveled up his arm. "Wish I could've grabbed the knife to slit his throat, fucker had me tied down though. You're lucky to be out."

"God I'm sorry guys," Yami mumbled and Marik laughed hitting his shoulder. "So you wouldn't care about moving out and coming with me? Even though it's against his orders?"

Both of the males nodded to Yami, so after they had all finished their drinks Yami got them a car back to Yugi's but made sure to shoot a message before as a warning. Arriving, it seemed like Marik and Bakura were both happy to just be away and for once they felt free.

Heba was the first to come out the house, and as soon as he saw Marik he charged at him and jumped into his arms. Marik stumbled, his back hitting against the car behind and he almost let out a scream but hid it behind a whimper. 

Then Yugi appeared at the door wrapped in a blanket with Atem standing beside him. Marik looked to Yami and gave him a questionable glare. "I'll explain," Yami mumbled pulling the two into the house and out of sight. 

Yugi chose to stay behind Atem, with Heba trying to decide if he wanted to be beside Atem or beside Marik. 

"So, that is the one you've been assigned to murder? Yeah can tell right now you will never harm him," Bakura said looking and judging Yugi who peaked out behind Atem. "This look-a-like Heba is supposed to be a threat?"

"Correction, he was supposed to bring him back and keep him hidden," Marik said and smirked noticing his neck. "By the looks of it he couldn't hurt him. That's why he wanted to stay here."

Yugi's face went red as he wrapped his blanket around his neck as Atem shook his head at Yami. Yami didn't have to explain much as Marik and Bakura were smarter then they looked. And it also didn't take much to get them on Yami's side. 

They agreed they would lie on the couch in the living room, as they were used to being pressed up against each other. But it would only be for a while until they could get a blow up mattress, so they were fine to bare it. 

The group got to talking, Yami was happy  to see Marik and Takashi talking about  some things. But he noticed Yugi disappearing upstairs, so he slipped out of his little brothers grip and followed him. He had left his door slightly ajar, assuming he would be followed and Yami took his entrance.

Yugi was sitting there, blanket off him as he sighed heavily. "Something on your mind?" Yami asked as he closed the door and moved slowly to the most beautiful person he has ever met. 

"Everyone downstairs apart from my brother, they're there to help me," Yugi said as he watched Yami snake his hand over and grab it. "I'm grateful, but thinking of your father and how many people he has I'm scared someone is going to die because of me."

"Are you kidding? Do you even know who were are?" Yami asked and Yugi looked with a smile to him. "We are the best at murdering undercover, no one can even cut us. We're all a team, we look out for each other. That includes you, and if we do get hurt? Well we know it'll be worth it. Now come here."

Yami pulled Yugi down and laid down with him, Yugi giggling as he looked at Yami in his eyes. The feeling of murdering someone, it went away for a little, but being with Yami makes it better. Makes him feel better.

The two stayed there, cuddled and ended up eliminating any space between them. "My brother would kill you if he saw us like this," Yugi laughed and Yami rolled his eyes.

"If you wanna play like that, I'll murder him from trying to hit on MY brother," Yami stated and more giggles escaped Yugi. At this point Yugi had gotten the covers and climbed on top of Yami, covering the both of them and snuggling into his chest "We may have company coming up to check on us."

"Yeah well, they're lucky to not walk in on me ri-" Yugi went to say before he stopped himself and made sure his face wasn't in view. "Never mind! How about sleep!?!"

"Yugi what were you going to s-"

"I SAID SLEEP!" Yugi whispered yelled and slapped Yami's chest gently. Yami gave up and let Yugi rest on him, he heard someone walk past and laugh to them self.

Hm, feel like things are getting too nice. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A RIDE!! Hope everyone is taking care of themselves. I

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!