Chapter 19, A Problem...

*No one's POV*

The first night was definitely something Yami wasn't predicted to happen. To being in Yugi's bed first off, then to having to sleep on the couch.

How it all started was when Atem had gone to bed, Yugi didn't feel like telling his brother that his friend would be sleeping in the same bed as him, especially since he is convinced Yami will slit Yugi's throat in his sleep.

Once Yugi was sure it was silent, he grabbed Yami's hand and rushed up the stairs. He shut the door as quietly as he could and finally breathed when they were in the clear.

"God he can give me the fear sometimes, when he is really angry at someone he goes off on them," Yugi said as he went to his closet. He grabbed his pajamas and looked back at Yami. "I'll change in my bathroom, you can change in here."

Before Yami could protest and say he would go into the bathroom Yugi dashed away and closed the door. Yami sighed and got changed quickly and sat on the edge of the bed. A while later Yugi came back through and Yami saw he had a white shirt to sleep in.

It was see through...

Yami didn't realize but his eyes started to scan Yugi and he even ended up licking his lips.

"Do you have dry lips Yami? I can run down and get a drink for you, I need a drink anyway," Yugi said and left the room. Yami sighed and scanned the room. For his family being rich and powerful, his room is rather empty.

The door opened and Yugi had two cups of water and a shy smile after looking down. "You seem to have...er a problem down there," Yugi said and Yami looked.

He had a bulge in his pants.

"Fuck!" Yami yelled and covered it with his hands, "Yugi this isn't what it looks like. I er...shit I um..."

Yugi laughed as he placed the glasses on the table and sat down next to Yami. "It's still early, and I don't feel tired at all," Yugi said swinging his legs back and forth. "We need to do something."

"What do you have in mind?" Yami asked and Yugi rubbed his hand under his chin and looked around his room. He spotted something and dove under his closet, Yami not having the strength to stop himself from staring at Yugi's ass.

He felt something twitch down below and it was starting to bug him, he had to sort himself out before it got painful.

Yugi dragged something from under and Yami saw what it said. Twister. 

"What is that Yugi?" Yami asked and Yugi giggled while undoing the box lid and tipping the content on the floor.

"It's a game, we spin a dial and whatever it lands on we place either our foot or hand on the colour, last to stay standing wins. Wanna play?" Yugi said while glancing over. Although Yami thought it would be stupid, he agreed and stood up hoping his problem would go away.

A few minutes into the game Yami's problem didn't go away, it got worse. Yami was on the mat like a crab with Yugi under him, his face dangerously close to the bulge he had. "Y-Yugi we better stop..." Yami whimpered and Yugi laughed. Yami felt his breath on his leg and he was one step away from pouncing on him to get him to help his problem.

"Nope! I ain't losing, ok so my left arm is going on red..." Yugi said and went to move himself. At this point if anyone walked in they wouldn't see Yugi because he was fully under Yami. "I-I'm done. Yami you go!"

"I can't reach it Yugi...please just stop," Yami mumbled and went to move to get up. He hated losing but at this point Yugi's head would end between his legs. He tried to lift up his hands to get up but his foot slipped and he ended up on top of Yugi. A warm breath went onto his dick that was crying in his pants.

He had enough and got up from the floor and went to the bathroom not closing the door.

His face was getting red, and he was getting really impatient. 

"Yami? Are you alright?" Yugi asked following Yami in. 

"I-I'm fine. Just leave now," Yami said and turned around his back facing Yugi. He heard footsteps behind him and he knew he was close to doing something. "Yugi leave."

"No, I want to make sure you're not hurt. It would be my fault and I would feel awful if you got hurt," Yugi said and grabbed Yami's arm.

In that moment, Yami acted on impulse and spun round. He had grabbed both of Yugi's arms and pinned him to the sink. With a leg in between Yugi's legs, Yami leaned forward and planted his lips against Yugi's neck. He earned a moan from the other, which made him smirk. 

Yami began to suck at the spot as he used one of his hands to take Yugi's hand and pulling it down to the tent in his pants. "Help me, you caused this," Yami mumbled and nibbled at his neck. 

"Y-Yami," Yugi managed to get out before his lips were covered with Yami's. None of the boys knew what was going on, but neither complained. The movement between them was sloppy, from the lack of experience they had. "H-Hold on a minute..."

Yami's lips traveled to Yugi's collarbone and he began to suck again, Yugi throwing his head back despite what he was saying and his moans filled the room. By himself, Yugi moved the top of Yami's pants and was about to slide his hand down. At that point Yami finally snapped out of whatever he was in and took a step back. Yugi was hot and bothered, trying to get his breathing back in a normal pace. 

At this point, Yami was freaking out on the inside. He would get the shit beaten out of him if this gets back to his father. In fact he would probably kill him. He always got told people who love the same gender should be dead and not on this planet.

"Fuck fuck fuck I-I" Yami mumbled and stood back away from Yugi. Yugi tried to reach out for him, but his hand was slapped away. "Stay the fuck away from me."

Yami stormed out the room and went downstairs sitting in the living room. He was having a panic attack, how could his own body betray him and start to kiss Yugi's body? He knew for once thing though, he was not romantically attached to him. He wouldn't allow himself to fall for a man.

The problem was settled slightly, but Yami felt a pain still below and settled with a cold shower for five minutes and sat down. He knew he had to talk to Takashi in the morning, because if he doesn't he felt like what he had down eat away at him.

Yes, I will be writing a lot of steamy moments in this story, because I am able to write whatever for this story.

But yeah, seems like Yami is having a fight with himself now. People just don't get turned on without a reason. So we all know what it is, will Takashi tell Yami what it is? 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!