chapter 1

♡Elizabeth's new haircut ♡

"Ellie what are you doing?" Zeldris said as he entered the bathroom.

"Cutting my hair I need a change! What do you think? I think your beautiful!Zeldris replied I mean... your hair look nice.. "Zeldris got flustered.

Elizabeth blushed slightly and giggled. "Thank you " she smiled warmly.

She finished up her makeup." Its all yours Zel".

Elizabeth went and got changed into hot pink scrubs and white sneakers.

She went downstairs and made coffee pulling out two cups. Sitting down drinking her coffee she heard zeldris come downstairs. She poured his coffee. She set it down where he usually sits.

Zeldris sits down. "Ellie wanna go out to dinner tonight?"

"Yeah that would be great! " Ellie said gleefully

They finish there coffee and zeldris drops Ellie off at the clinic. He waited until she got in to leave.

Zeldris went into his building went to his office sat at his desk.

Malascula entered "morning boss we have to go to Ellie's clinic today to update security system and You have two meetings. "

"Alright Ellie and I are going out to dinner make reservations somewhere nice. " Zeldris said

Melascula is giving a weird smile at Zeldris.

"Stop.. Now.... " Zeldris said in a unamused tone getting up and walking out of his office

"Monspeet Derieri Estrossa.." Zeldris yelled let's go.

They suited up and drove to Ellie's Clinic.

" Morning zeldris", merlin said.

"Morning. If you excuse me I have to step out for awhile, Ellie is donating medical supplies to the orphanage that I need to drop off. " Merlin said

"Where is she? " Zeldris asks.

"Up in her office. You guys will make a excellent couple. " Merlin teased

"Goodbye merlin." Zeldris said sarcastically

Zeldris took the elevator up to Ellie's office. He knocked before walking in.

"Hey Zel what's up? " Ellie asked

"We need to update your security and alarm system". Zeldris said

"Alright I have my rounds but come see me before you go ok "she smiled.

"Sure " he replied.

She did her rounds healing a broken leg. Curing a fever. She went to the next room a tall muscular man was sitting on the table he was sweating.

"What's your symptoms" ellie asked? As she walked closer he grabbed her pulling out a gun.

He spinned her around and walked her as a shield to where the medical supplies and medicine were.

"Ellie ....."Zeldris called out

he spinned around using Ellie as a shield " get away or I will shoot her" the man demands.

Pointing the gun gun at zeldris then back to Ellie. Derieri was creeping up behind them.

She hit the man in his head before he fell he popped a shot off hitting zeldris in the chest. The man fell.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. "Ellie screamed and ran to zeldris she caught him as he was collapsing.

She put her hand over the wound trying to stop the blood and heal him.

She was sobbing hysterically.

"Ellie.. Ellie. Elizabeth. "He sat up shaking her. "I'm ok ellie and I can't die remember " Zeldris said

She hugged onto him and would not let go. She was crying "I can't lose you too zeldris. "

He stands up and stands her up with him. He picks her up and takes her to her office. He shut the door behind them.

"I'm ok Ellie. "

She picked up his shirt looking but the wound healed over. She hugged him so tight zeldris

" I thought I was going to lose you. I couldn't bare it if I did. "She was crying.

He knew exactly how she felt they both lost the love of there lives years ago. Truth be told they only reason either of them got threw it is because of eachother. They healed each other's hearts. They needed one another.

She pulled back from the hug, he wiped the tears from her face. Suddenly she smashed her lips into his. He was shocked for a second but put his arms around her waist pulling her deeper into the kiss. The kissed until they absolutely needed to breath.

They slowly pulled away. "Zeldris i. I. I'm. " She started to say but was cut off

He kissed her this time it was more passionate hotter there hands were traveling eachother bodies. He pulled away. "Maybe we should go home."

The drive home was silent, neither knew what exactly to say.

They pulled up to their mansion

They both showered and changed. They both walked out of there rooms at the same time.

She just rushed to him hugging him. "Zeldris I'm serious I didn't know what I would of done if anything happened to you." Ellie said talking so quickly but not breaking there hug.

He picked her up the opened his door and layed her on his bed he kissed her hovering over her.

" Ellie" he said between kisses." I love you. "

I love you too. She replied immediately that kings shocked him.

They made out heavily before falling asleep in each other's arms neither one feeling lonely or waking up by a nightmare.