chapter 8

Ellie  smashed  her  fist  so hard on the wooden  table  it cracked  the  table.

"Michael"  she yelled  he stood  up.

"Yes Your Grace"  he slowly  rises no one ever  seen Ellie  like this. Zeldris  and estrossa  sat quietly  in two chairs  away from the table in the grand meeting  room in the Goddess  realm.

"I'm trying  to  understand  how you knew nothing  about  angels leaving  here and joining  a  rebellion" Ellie  yelled.

"Your grace  no one could  of known."

" Castiel did" she said in a very angry tone punching the table again.

"But may I say with  all due respect. And this is not my personal  opinion  because  I don't"... Michael rambled on

"Spit it out " Ellie  sat back down in her chair.

Another  angel Ezekiel  blurted  out "because  you are getting  Married  to the demon  king next month".

He didn't  get to finish  what he going  to say because  Ellie  hit him with ark and he flew into the wall.

" You foolish pompous asshole do you not care about our people " Ellie yelled

"Guards"  they came running  in "lock him up he will serve his time doing  penance for his sin in solicitude " They removed  Ezekiel. Ellie  looked  at Michael " get this  realm in order  or you will step down. "

"Yes your grace. " Michael said with fear

"No angel  or goddess  will be allowed  to come to the human  realm".

"Understood  your grace " they all bowed.

Zeldris  got up and took her hand and they walked  out.

When they got back down to the human   realm. Estrossa  ruffled  Ellie's  hair," I never  seen  you mean like that before."

Ellie  rolled  her eyes. "We are trying  to create  peace  between  the clans. And I can't  let them walk over me and challeng my rule. "

One week later 

Ellie  malascula  and  Derieri  were going  over  wedding  details
Ellie  was going  to wear pure white everyone  else  is  going  to  wear  black.

It was going to be a ceremony  in the forest. The sins and commandments  are going. Then they would  have a reception.

Tonight  was the Bachelorette/Bachelor   party!

Ellie  was getting  dressed  in her bathroom 

Zeldris came in to bathroom He kissed  the back of her shoulder

"Ellie  you  look beautiful, no strippers though  right?"

She giggled " nope! "

"How about  you any strippers at the Bachelor  party? " She asked

He didn't reply

She turned  around  "well."

" Its estrossa  babe I don't know?" Zeldris  said.

"Well then it's Derieri  so I don't know! "

"You just  said no! " He teased  her..

"ugggghhhh . I'm leaving " she kissed  him.

zeldris  was having  his Bachelorette  party at home since the guest  house is vacant  and he didn't  want to go out.

Ellie  got in the car zeldris  made her take. "Driver let's go get Derieri  and malascula  then we will go get Elaine  and Merlin at the Tavern. "

They  picked  up all the girls  and Derieri  put a Bride to be sash and Crown on Ellie .

They got to the club they got a shot "here is to Ellie  marrying  her soul mate " Merlin said gleefully

Derieri  and malascula  said "to the next Demon  Queen." They took there shot.

They were dancing  and drinking  and laughing they were all having  the time  of there life.

Ellie  and merlin  went to get shots they took one together " Ellie  I'm so happy  you were able  to move  on and find love I want you to know I could  not be happier  for you and I truly  give you my blessing". Merlin said emotionally

They took the shot and hugged. They grabbed  the shots for the group  malascula  dared ellie  to take them she took two merlin  helped her and took the other two. They all laughed.

About a half hour later  Merlin   and Ellie   were out of it. Merlin  said there's something  wrong  someone  drugged  us with a roofie.

Derieri  and malascula  started  to panic  Elaine   called the car.

By the time they got back both girls were out of it but not passed out there goddess  and mage systems were trying  to fight it they got out of the car ellie  threw her shoes Derieri  helped her stand.

They made there way to the guest  house Stripper's were giving  the guys lap dances.

Ellie  seen  and her goddess  powers  set off a bursting  light. "Get out " she slurred.
The Stripper's ran like there lives depended on it.

Estrossa  jumped  up "hey that was messed up Ellie".

"  shut up " Derieri  said to him.

"Zeldris"  she said panicking  knowing he was going to be angry.

At this point  ellie  couldn't stand, she was completely holding o to Derieri for support.

"They were roofied. "

He took Ellie  from Derieri  Escanor  took Merlin.

He walked  her to there room set her on there bed. He was going to leave to find and kill the person  who did this. But Ellie  grabbed  his hand. "Don't go" she said just  above a whisper.

He took off her dress and covered her. He called  estrossa  and told him to shut it down and said the commandments  can stay in the guest house.

He got undressed  and slid basketball  shorts  on and got ellie  water he had her take a drink and shut off the lights  and got into bed with her. He pulled  her onto  his chest. And listened to her heartbeat making  sure she was ok before  he fell asleep  himself.