Chapter 19

Ellie  was  discharged  from her Clinic they were home.

Zeldris  handed  Ellie  a bottle  for Yuki  and he was feeding  Ranven.

"So how are you enjoying  the next chapter  of our lives"? Ellie  asked  Zeldris.

"Being Demon  King is less challenging  then being a parent  of twin" Ellie  started  laughing." Are you going  to be ok with me going  back to work?" He asked.

"Yes I will be fine plus we have Kia now she's starting  tomorrow. Are you sure your okay with her moving  her Nanny  pod outside." Ellie  asked

"Anything  that helps you out babe" he  replied  leaning  in to kiss her.

Raven started  fussing. "Awwwwwwwww  does Raven  want daddies  kisses too" Ellie  said in a sing song  voice  Zeldris  chuckled  and kissed  Ravens  forhead  and she stopped  immediately.

Time skip montage

There were so many restless  nights, eventually  Ellie  and Zeldris  devolved a good  routine  everything  was running  smoothly  not perfect  but it worked for them.

The twins started  talking  at 6 months.

Ellie  screamed  in excitement  and scared  Zeldris  half to death, he ran up the steps "what's  wrong."

"Listen"

"Dada"Raven said. His heart melted. "Mama " Yuki  said causing  Ellie  to tear up.

At 9 months  they started  walking .

Ellie  brought  the twins to Zeldris's  work  she put a huge mat out on his office  floor, she set up there toys.

Zeldris  was sitting  at his desk doing  paperwork, Ellie  and Estrossa  were coming  back in when Yuki and Raven started  walking  to them.

Zeldris  came around  and Yuki started  running  towards  him as Raven  took off to Ellie.

For there First  birthday  they had a Mickey  & Mini Mouse themed party.

Everyone  came  all The commandments  and Sins Michael Lucifer  and Kia plus there children.

Diane  and Elaine  were  pregnant  again  with  a  girl, they were going  to  name her Matrona.

Merlin  and Escanor  were expecting  a baby  boy they named him aurthur.

Estrossa  and Malascula had a baby girl they named her Halo

They had a theme party  every  year for the Twins birthday's.

They had Family  vacations  every summer 

They also had a Huge group vacation  at the end of every  summer.

The twins were very powerful  they were taught from a very young age how to control  there powers  by Merlin  and Drole

They were the only Goddess  and Demon  children  and could  weild  both powers.

Ban and Zeldris taught them to protect  themselves 

King Elaine  and Diane  taught them to harmonize  with Earth  and the plants and animals.

Years went by the twins were now 14 years old

Raven had long jet black hair she was short like Ellie 

Yuki had silver hair but it was like zeldris's  he was tall like Zeldris  also.

Ellie  Zeldris  Michael  and Lucifer  started  All Clan academy 

Castel  was reincarnated due to Ellie's  healing so she made him Head master.

♢ Author's  note♢

I set up how the story is I hoped you liked the montage. I have something  so crazy in store  😂😂😂😂😂