chapter 6

"Ellie....."  zeldris  said running  up the stairs he ran in there  room  and slammed  the door  locking it.

"Ellie  what are you doing?" Zeldris  said.

"What the hell does it look like" she said  coldly.

"You can't  go, please  let me explain." Zeldris  said

"No. I don't  need you too "she said putting  more stuff in here bags.

He grabbed  her arm "Ellie  please", he was losing  his cool.

"No " she said pulling  her arm away.

He punched  the wall "please  Ellie"

" No zeldris  how can I be so stupid  she is your type of female  tall.... blonde.... "

"No " his voice  broke, she stopped  packing  and  looked  at him   he was crying. He was crying.... This kept  running  through  her head. She seen him cry once. When Gelda  and Meliodas  had died.

"Explain  then. "

"She came into my office  we were going  over paperwork  she sat on my desk and started  unbuttoning  her shirt   before  I knew it she was staring  to take off her shirt  I stood  up then you walked  in." He explained

Ellie  started  to cry" I'm so sorry  I just don't  want to get heartbroken  again  I can't  go threw it."

He picked  her up she wrapped  her legs around  his waist  and arms around  his neck.

" I'm so sorry"  she said kissing  his face  all over.

"I will  never  hurt  you Ellie, we may fight  argue  disagree  bur I won't ever  be unfaithful  or leave you I love you. " he replied

"Go freshen up   I have a suprise  for you", he set her down and gave her a light smack on the ass.

Ellie  went into  there bathroom  and fixed her makeup  and her hair.

Zeldris  was sitting  downstairs  on the couch she walked  downstairs  and sat on his lap. "Where  are we going?"

" Ellie  I can't  tell you it's a surprise."

Flashback  two weeks  earlier 

Zeldris  and Estrossa  were downtown  shopping  and they go in Tiffany ' s  Estrossa  go a friendship  bracelet  for Malascula. Zeldris  stood  at the rings. Estrossa  came over " what are you doing? "

"I am going  to ask Ellie  to marry  me."

Estrossa  had a small  smirk on

" what? " Zeldris asked

"Nothing  I'm just  happy  you found  love  again and it's Elizabeth. She is perfect  for you. "

"I know  she is all I can ever ask for."

Flashback  over

They got in the truck and he drove to the beach. She took off her shoes  and got out the quickly  grabbed  her hand she seen a blanket  light up with tons of candles. They made there way over  and sat  on the blanket. They ate the picnic  he had prepared, he turned on music  they they slow danced when the song ended  he kissed her.

"This was a amazing  suprise zeldris" she said as she stared  lovingly. She  kissed  him. He pulled  away confusing  her.

He got down on a knee "Elizabeth  I love  you, through  out my whole  life there has always  been  a darkness  but you bring  a light that was never  there. You make me so happy more happy  than i have been in so long Will you marry  me?"

During  zeldris's  speech  Ellie  started  to cry

"yes... yes  I will  marry  you."

He sprung  up and picked  her up into  a loving  embrace. He set her down and slid the ring onto her finger. They kissed  it was very  romantic.

Zeldris  sat on the blanket  ellie  sat on his lap facing him I love  you she said cupping  his  face. She kissed  him very intensly. This kiss was different  than he ever felt before ever. 

She pulled  him deeper into she domanated  the kiss, he never  even seen this  side of her he liked  it. She pushed  him down not breaking  the kiss. He wrapped  his arms around  her. She slightly  pulled  away I love  you so much she began  to cry, he sat back up. They  were touching forheads "honestly  you make me so happy"

They went home and made love before  going  to  sleep  that night both of them were She  was able to bring light to his darkness  exposing  his emotions.

He brought  out a deep passion in her and broke  through  her wall that she built to protect  herself  from being  hurt.