Chapter 21

Raven  was coming  out of the ice cream  shop she bumped  into  a man she fell down.

Deja vu  he thought

He stuck out his hand she took his hand he was somewhat  fimiliar.

"Sorry  about that I wasn't  paying  attention"  Raven  said. "Its okay  " he replied .

"Are you lost " Raven asked. "Kinda I am looking  for my friends and brothers." He replied.

"Well who is your friend"? Raven asked

"Well I am mainly  looking  for Elizabeth"

"My mom's name is Elizabeth  but it's probably  not her because  everyone  calls her...."

"Ellie"  he said

"Yes" she  replied...

" Your  her daughter  " he looked  shocked 

Raven laughed  "yes"

" can you tell her Meliodas  is looking  for her?"

"No" she replied  he looked  at her...

" Come home with me you can have dinner  with us my mom  cooks really  good" Raven  said 

He was debating on it this isn't  how I imagined  seeing  her after all this time but.... he was snapped  out of his thoughts  by Raven  grabbing  his hand and pulling them to the house.

Yuki just finished  setting  up  the table Ellie  was putting  the chicken potatoes  and veggies  out.

"Mom I'm home " Raven yelled 

"hurry up and go change  your  father will be home any minute " Ellie  yelled 

Raven came in with Meliodas  Ellie's back was turned" mom we need a extra  plate I bought your friend home yuki went to grab another  plate when Ellie  turned  around  she dropped  the glass she had in her hand.

"Meliodas" she gasped  out.

"Sit here" Raven  said pushing  him into the seat.

"Mom stop acting  so weird  " Raven  said  sitting  next to meliodas 
Yuki put out a his plate in front  of  meliodas.

Ellie  stood  there speechless 

"This is my brother  Yuki we are twins but I am the best" she said

"You wish " Yuki said with Zeldris's smirk.

Zeldris  walked  in and came into  the kitchen  he looked  at Ellie's face "what's the matter  babe" he  said  sitting  down until his eyes locked onto meliodas.

"Mom stop being  rude this is your Friend right?" Raven asked

The word friend hurt meliodas but he stayed quite.

Yuki pulled  Ellie's  hand and guided her to her seat she was looking  at meliodas.

"Sorry  I. I. I'm... " Is all she could  speak.

"Hey why don't  you guys go over to Derieris and tell them you are going  to have to spend the night    there tonight  and we will come get you in the morning. " Zeldris  said in a firm tone one that his children  knew not to give any kinda  talk back to.

"Yessssss  " Raven  cheered jump up and hugging  Zeldris 

"Love you daddy" she yelled  as she was running  out the back door.

Yuki was standing  with his hand on Ellie's  shoulder  glaring  at meliodas.

"Mom are you ok  " She snapped  out of her thoughts , and stood up hugging  Yuki  " of course  I am, come on don't  worry  go ahead to Derieris" he didn't  budge  though , she took him by the hand out the back door.