Chapter 2

Zeldris woke up and seen Ellie sleeping on his chest. This was the first night in years he slept peacefully. He thought he would feel guilty but he didn't. He smirked. He moved hair out of her face. She started to move rubbing his bare chest with her hand subconsciously.

A few minutes later she began to fully wake up she felt at peace she didn't want it to end. She opened her eyes and realized she was laying on zeldris's chest and rubbing his chest. She sat up.

"Good morning Ellie" he smirked. She couldn't help but giggle.

Good morning." She smiled warmly.

"I'm going to get ready and make us coffee." She said without looking at him getting up and walking to the door.

"Ellie do you regret what happened between us"? Zeldris asked. She walked back to the bad and sat next to him. He was sitting up at this point.

"I know I feel like I should, my head is saying that. But I honestly don't. I feel happy. That makes me horrible doesn't it" she covers her face with her hands.

"No Ellie" he pulls her hands down,

"it doesn't because I feel the exact same way. We lived in grief for so long. We have to start living for more now." Zeldris said before

He pulled her into a kiss it was soft she cupped his face with her hands. He held her by the small of her back.

She pulled away" we better get ready." She kisses his nose. She left the room showered put on makeup and a dark red pair of scrubs on with black sneakers.

She made her way downstairs and made coffee putting them in to go cups. He came down. "So maybe I can bring lunch by your office " Ellie said.

"Sure that would be great." He replied

They both leave in separate cars. Zeldris pulls up to his work. Goes in ands heads to his office he is thinking about last night as he sits at his desk

Malascula came in "Boss? Your smiling you don't smile. What's going on? What happened. "

"Nothing mind your business I don't pay you to question me " he said in his cold monotone voice.

"Fine. Don't forget we have the new girl starting today. And you missed your meetings yesterday so we have to catch up then schedule Everyone there assignments." Malascula said looking at her clipboard making sure she said everything he needed to do this morning.

"Very well send Derieri to Ellie's clinic today inform her that will be her permanent place as security".Zeldris replied

"How is she?" Just then ellie called malascula." Speak of the angel," malascula said. "Hey ellie what's up" she said as she was leaving his office.

"Hey malascula what is the code for the new security system." Ellie asked

"Hang on let me look, it's 666 00 666" Malascula replied 

ellie laughed. "Thanks malascula" informed her Derieri would be there soon as her new security guard. They hung up but malascula had a idea.

She knocked on zeldris's door and entered. "So boss Ellie told me what happened." She said smiling big.

"She did " zeldris got flustered. "It was so spontaneous it just happened." Malascula ' s eyes widened.

"She said it was amazing. " Malascula said

He blushed. Malascula knew him forever and never seen him blush.

"I don't know if we are together now or if it was just something we both wanted.  She did say she loved me but I don't know what we are now." He replied  lost in his own words

"Do you want to be with her?" Malascula asked. He sat there for a minute. The new girl then knocked.

"Come in" zeldris said.

In walked a tall beautiful women with long blonde hair. She was wearing a light button up shirt and a short black skirt with black heels. "Hi I'm Nevaeh." She smiled.

"Welcome I'm Zeldris this is my assistant Malascula."

" Get her set up" Zeldris said to Malascula

" Alright boss. " she replied

"Follow me" Malascula instructed Nevaeh smiled at Zeldris on the way out.

Zeldris caught up on his work from yesterday and was going over paperwork for today he buzzed Nevaeh and told her to come in. "I need you to get me files for these two accounts " zeldris handed her the paper. She touched his fingers grabbing the paper. He found it weird but shook it off.

"Hey malascula is the boss seeing anyone." Neveah asked

"No why." Malascula replied

"Just curious. I better get back to work" Nevaeh said. Grabbing the files . She brought them to Zeldris.

"Hey boss since I'm new want to grab lunch? " Nevaeh asked.

"No I can't sorry I have plans for lunch. " Just then someone knocked.

"Grab that please." Zeldris said not looking up

Nevaeh opened the door.

To be continued......