Chapter 25

Ellie  and Meliodas  got into Zeldris's  truck she started  driving 

"where  are we going"  he asked  looking  over at her

"Its a suprise  " she giggled. He looked  over at her he missed  her giggle.

She drove to the Boar hat when they pulled  up they got out he looked  in amazement.

They walked to the door. She  reached  into her pocket  and pulled  out the keys and handed  them to him he looked  at the key chain  and at there promise  rings.

He unlock he door  they walked  in it completely  clean  not a speck of dust there was liquor and fresh ale. The pantry was also stocked with  fresh food.

"Eliiiizzabbbee......"

"Everyone  thought  after I married  Zeldris  I stopped  coming  here to take care of it but I didn't  I couldn't , it was how I kept your memory  alive  in some  small way." Ellie  said  her voice  was breaking.

Before  Meliodas  could  say anything  everyone  even the twins came in.

Wow Ellie  I didn't  know  you still  came here and did all this" Ban said.

The look on Zeldris's  face told Meliodas  he didn't  know she still  came here.

Everyone  was hanging  out. Zeldris  and Ellie  there was clearly  a tention  there now.

"Well  we should  probably  get the kids home there is school  tomorrow. " Ellie  said

"I would  like to get to know you better  seeing how you are my uncle  " Raven  said looking  at Meliodas 

"I would  like that " she hugged  meliodas  then everyone  else

Meliodas  stuck out his  hand to Yuki  he reluctantly  shook it.

"Brother we need to catch up" Zeldris  said why don't you come by my Company tomorrow 

Meliodas  nodded  he then looked  at Ellie .

Ellie  said goodbye  to everyone , Zeldris  put his arm around  her  waist  leading  her out the door.

Meliodas  looked  down at the keys in his hands  the key chain  charm and there promise  rings

He was thinking  about  how no one knew she came and kept up the Tavern  and the look on her face when she handed him the keys. Meliodas  then came up with a plan he was going  to play along with the friend  thing and become  her best friend  again.

Then he was going  to earn the love of her and the twins and get his girl back. He knew he had to be smart  about  it Zeldris  was very smart  but he was going  to  fool him. He would   eventually  have to turn Ellie  and the twins against  Zeldris  it would  not be all bad Gelda  was here he could  just go back to her.

He would  have to fool   all of them even the sins. It was a small  price  to  pay for getting  Ellie  back.

Meanwhile 

Zeldris  was being  quite  they pulled  up at the house 

When they got in I guess we will just ordered  pizza and wings.

Raven  went to make the call.

Ellie  went upstairs . "Hey babe come  up here I want to talk to you" she said walking  up there

"Dad  wait " Yuki  said he watched  Ellie  disappear  upstairs  and Raven into the front study.

"I got a weird  vibe from him , he's still in love  with  mom"

"Then I read mom when she wasn't  looking  at me when we went to that Tavern"

Zeldris's  eyes widened 

" she loves him but not like that not how she loves you, but mom is too trusting "

"Don't worry  so much  son it will be ok, hey why don't you invite shadow  over for dinner  " Zeldris said

"Alright  " Yuki went into his room  to text shadow 

Zeldris  went upstairs  Ellie  was sitting  on their  bed.

He walked  in and shut  the  door 

"So were  you  ever going  to  tell me you still went there?"

Ellie  got up and went into the nightstand

"Yeah the second  when you told me you did this" she handed  him the deed for the blood bank he opened  in Geldas  name and still funded.

He looked  at her speechless

He sat on the bed and pulled  her onto  his lap

" do you want to divorce  and start over with him?" He choked  out

"What no. ...."  She wrapped  her arms around  him  "don't  ever  say that" she said panicking 

Ellie  started  freaking  out she loved Zeldris  she didn't  want  him to leave her or have him think she was leaving  him.

Although  he didn't  like her panicking  he was relieved  to see that she was

He put his arms around  her " alright  I just had to hear you say it"

He held her close calming  her down. She kissed  him she was pushing  him back so he layed  down she was on top  of him there kiss because  more Passionate  and  lustful.

Raven knocked  at the door  " Mom I need money the food is here"

They both  laughed 

He stoodup  picking  her up in the process. "This isn't  over he whispered  in her ear sending  chills down her spine.

He opened  the door  still carrying  Ellie  and handed  Raven his wallet  she ran down the stairs. Zeldris  carried  Ellie 

He set her down at the bottom  of  the stairs," well I guess  we can eat at the island  and tomorrow  we will get a new kitchen table  and  chairs. " Zeldris  said and Ellie  agreed.

They ate dinner  then watched  a movie  together  with the twins and Shadow.

"Don't  stay up to late and shadow  if your sleepover it will be in Ravens room " Zeldris  said causing  Raven  to laugh 

Zeldris  and Ellie  went upstairs  they made love confirming there live for eachother Zeldris  had to keep  kissing  Ellie  to stop her from moaning  loudly.

She fell asleep  on his chest  and  he was laying  awake tracing her mark.

Zeldris  wouldn't  let Ellie  go he loved her to much and he hoped Yuki was wrong  about meliodas  he soon fell asleep holding  her close.