Chapter 22

They stood  there for a minute  you could  cut the tention  with  a knife  Zeldris  stood  between  his past and his present.. Both women  were running  on pure emotions.

Gelda  took off running ... He  looked  at  Ellie than took off after  Gelda.

Ellie  was left standing there.. for a few minutes  she just  stood there no one knew what to say to her there was so much happening.

"Everyone  go home" she said just Loud enough  for everyone  to hear her.

" Ellie " Merlin  said feeling  so sorry  for her best friend.

She looked  at meliodas  he wasn't  mad at her anymore  he still  loved her so much but he couldn't  bare to see her in any more pain.

Ban spoke up  " Everyone  go home, Ellie   we will come by tomorrow  okay" she just nodded.

"I'm going  to pick the kids tomorrow  they can skip school  and hang out with me"

She ban told Ellie.... she just  nodded  again.

"Derieri  tell them we are ok." Ellie  said Derieri  just nodded  at her.

Meliodas  stayed  a minute 

"I'm not mad Ellie  I understand  it's going  to  take me a bit to get use to it but I will get there" Meliodas  said giving  her a small  smile.

She gave him a warm smile back

Everyone  left Ellie  was heartbroken  on top of every  other  emotion she was going  through, her husband  just ran after his whatever  she was to him now.

She turned  on the shower and go in she was lost in thought.

She got out dried off put comfortable  Capris on and a teeshirt it was a snug on her.

She went downstairs  and looked  at her home that was completely  trashed.

She sighed  and started  to clean up.

Meanwhile . ....

Zeldris  caught up to Gelda

" gelda  stop please  " he grabbed  her arm....

" Go back  to your mate your wife" she yelled 

"Just talk to me...."

"Look I get it I died you moved on " she yelled  pushing  him away

" I never  meant  to hurt you neither  did Ellie  " he pleaded.

She sighed  in frustration  " I know.... okay I know....

" you have kids and a wife and a whole  new life your not even acting  the same it's like you are completely  different  " she was rubbing  her head.

He sat down next to her "I'm so sorry  about  all this" he sighed..

"Zeldris maybe  one day we can talk about  this someday  soon but don't you think you should  go home to your wife who you just left standing  there" she looked  at his face

He was starting  to think about  everything  and the look on Ellie's  face  and his hearts  broke  he just lied to his wife  he promised  her he would  never  do this.

Gelda  knew that look in fact  she hasn't  ever seen him look like that for her.

"Go home zeldris  I will be fine" gelda  said with a small  smile 

"Where will you stay" he asked  he couldn't  just leave her.

" I'm going home to my people  I have been gone far to long " she smiled  genuinely 

She left in a flash

He got up and flew home.

Meanwhile  back at the house 

Ellie  was standing  on a chair taping plastic  to the window  that she went threw she was just finishing  it when zeldris  came in.

"Ellie" he yelled  but she didn't  say anything  she just got down  and cleaned  up the glass. She was sweeping  it up  when he walked  in .

"Ellie  I'm so sorry  where did everyone  go?" He said walking  to her

"They left" she didn't look at him

He grabbed  the broom out of her hand "Why would  they just leave you alone  "

To be continued  ......