Chapter 20

Lemon 

Zeldris  woke up earlier  than he need to, he looked  down at his  wife sleeping  so soundly on his chest. He couldn't  help but feel  so lucky , she was the true love of his life and the mother of his children.

He started  tracing  his Demon  mark , her soul mate mark.
He let out a slight chuckle thinking  about how when Ellie  said it was only fair that he got a tattoo  with her name on him.

Even though  she was joking he got her name tattooed  on his inner arm it went from his wrist  to his elbow.

Ellie  started  to move around  so he kissed  her forhead.

"Morning  " Zeldris  said 

"Good  morning " she sat up to kiss him.

He took this as his opportunity  and pulled   him on top of her.

They began kissing  he sat up making  her sit up onto his lap, he took off her white nightgown she wasn't  wearing  a bra.

He wrapped  his  arms around  her pulling  her closer. She bit his bottom  lip he smirked.

They were kissing  very  past he was massaging  her breast, she was moaning  into the kiss.

He quickly  flipped  her over taking off her panties  and his boxers.

He  entered  his manhood  into her and slowly  at a very  teasing  pace. She couldn't  take it so she wrapped  her legs around  him  pulling   him into  her.

She picked up to a very fast pace that was making  her moan louder  and louder so he kissed  her to muffle her moans. He flipped her over and they were doing  it   doggie  style  she was able to moan into the pillows  now. He was thrusting  faster  than he ever has before she was cumming  all over him.

He was about to cum so he trusted a few more  times  before pulling  out.

They both layed next to eachother  for a few minutes  breathing  heavily.

"Wow" is all Ellie  could  say causing  Zeldris  to have a proud smirk on.

They both got up and showered  and got dressed  for the day.

She went  downstairs  to make coffee and breakfast  for him. She put his coffee  and food at his seat, she made her coffee  and starting  drinking  it.

He came down and started  eating. She kissed  his head before  going  upstairs  to wake up Raven and Yuki.

She went in and woke  up  Yuki up, he's so stubborn  like his father.

She went in and Raven  was already  getting  dressed. " Morning  Mommy" Ellie  smiled  "Morning  sweetheart , do me a favor  and wake up your brother  I'm going to  make you breakfast  before  school"

Ellie  went downstairs  and started  making   scrambled  eggs  and toast  when huge bangs were heard from upstairs  then all the way down the steps. Raven  came in and hugged Zeldris.

"Morning  Daddy" she said squeezing  him.

"Yuki let's go " Ellie  yelled  he stumbled  out to the kitchen and sat dramatically.

"Why are you so tired" Zeldris  said starting  to get annoyed.

Ellie  put there plates in front  of them

"He was talking  to Shadow  all night  " Raven  said making Yuki kick her under the  table. "What it's true" Raven tried to say innocently.

Zeldris  smirked  "hey no fair I can't have a boyfriend  but he can have a girlfriend  " Raven  yelled 

"It is fair you can't date until your 30" Zeldris  said sturnly.

"Mom" Raven  cried  getting  up and hugging  on to her.

"Enough.... Raven your  dad is being his over protective  self Yuki stop staying  up all night I Don't care who you are talking  to" Ellie's word was final.

They finished  Eating  the kids got picked up by Kia and she took them to school.

"She is going  to  like boys soon you know that right?" Ellie  said while hugging zeldris  before he went to work.

"I know but I will not like it and will make it hard  as possible  " he smirked  she pulled  him  into a kiss "I love you."

"I love you too." He said before  leaving.

Ellie  cleaned  up and did her days erronds.

The day flew bye  she was getting  ready to start  dinner  when Yuki  walked in "where's your sister" Ellie  asked 

"She stopped  off at the ice cream  shop she will be here soon"

Ellie  shook her head and started  making  dinner.

Meanwhile  at the ice cream  shop........