Chapter 14

Zeldris  was just finishing  up his meeting  with the  commandments and the sins, I have a announcement  Ellie  and I are having  twins. She wants to do a gender  reveal  party  when  we  find out the sex of the babies.

Everyone  was cheering and congratulating  him. 

Until  the  panic  button  went off Kia ran in and said it was Ellie's  clinic,

Zeldris's hearts stopped  hey all raced over and bursted in, Ellie  and Derieri  were sitting  in her office. What's wrong zeldris  rushed to Ellie  trying  to examine  her. 6 minutes  and 37 seconds.

What........ he said confused.

That's how long it for you to get here, Ellie  replied. He got pissed  quick. So no emergency. Noppppe, Ellie  replied  in a sing song voice.

He wasn't  trying  to  yell at his pregnant  wife but his nerves were shot , he was pissed  off.

What the fuck Ellie  he yelled. What if I was in labor  right  now, she looked  at him with  Bambi  eyes.

No way she wins this Estrossa  whispers to Malascula, she will bet ya. If I win I pick one thing if you win you pick one thing. Deal he said  shaking  her hand.

You can't  just  hit that button  to test me, zeldris  yelled. She pouted.  Fine .....when I go into  labor  I will shoot  you a text hey babe come when you can I am only  giving  birth  to your children  now, Ellie  said on the brink of tears.

Ellie... That's not what I ment. He calmed  down. Kneeling  down  to get face level  with her. Also Zeldris  when I return  to work I'm clearly  bringing  the children  with me. What.. Ellie . ..

Woah  this took a turn estrossa  whispered.

Get out all of you, she shouted crying. Ellie's  hormones were going insane.  What do I do here merlin? Zeldris  asked.

Merlin  was laughing  to hard  in the hallway  to answer  him. 

Can you guys leave Zeldris  asked. But... Estrossa  was going  to reply  until  Zeldris  turned  around  with his demon  mark.

Zeldris  picked  up  Ellie  and sat down with her. Look at me.

Ellie  looked  at  Zeldris  she was crying, I'm sorry  I over reacted  I was taken off guard.

Its fine Zeldris  just go back to work. He wiped  her tears, what can I do to fix  this. Nothing. Just go I will see you tonight. She got up and went into the bathroom  and started  throwing  up, she was so worked up. After she was done she brushed  her teeth. And wiped her tear stained  face.

She came out merlin  was sitting  at her desk, better  now? No this really  sucks  my hormones  are out of control, Ellie  replied.

Elizabeth  they are going  to  be  with regular  pregnancies it's normal, you are the first to bare Demon  and Goddess  children.

Tell that to Zeldris, Ellie  pouted. He knows Ellie, Derieri  said coming   in with chocolate  covered  strawberries  and extra  cheese  pizza.

Ellie  smiled we were only seeing how long it would  take for him to get here, Ellie  said looking  at Merlin.

Merlin  went home for the day she had a date with Escanor  tonight.

Ellie  was eating  her strawberries  and pizza. She texted  Zeldris  sorry  babe love you. And thank you.

After he replied  she did rounds made her staff's schedule  for the next two weeks.

She asked gloxinia  if he would take over when she need to go onto maturity  leave.

She plans on building  a day care  in her clinic  on the top floor  so her staff and herself  can bring there children  there, this would mean Diane  could  work there too.

Ellie  went home and and changed  into comfortable  clothes, she made her way to the kitchen pantry  got a surgeon  mask out set it on the counter, pulled  out steak potatoes  and snap peas. She cut up the potatoes  mixed seasoning in.

Put them in the oven, she put candles  on the table. Set the table.

She cut up cucumbers  and tomatoes and put them in a bowl in the refrigerator.

Ellie  hated even looking  at red meat  except  the occasional  cheese  Burger  now that she is pregnant  but Zeldris  loves it.

She put on gloves and the surgeon  mask put the steak on a plate and went out to the grill, she fired it up waited  a bit and put the straw on the grill.

Zeldris  came home  when Ellie  was coming  back in, What are  you doing  Ellie?he asked. 

Cooking  you dinner she said while  pulling  the mask down kissing  him.

I'm sorry  about  earlier  my hormones are in over drive, she said trying  to read his face.

Go change  she said walking  back outside  pulling  up her mask.

She flipped  the steak. She went back in and took out the potatoes  and snapped  peas she put them on the table.

She went back out got  the steak shut off the grill. She looked  at her yard and realized  they needed a fence  off  the pool and they definitely  need to baby proof.

Zeldris  was just  coming downstairs  Ellie  put his steak down

Got her cucumber  salad and dressing from the refrigerator, and sat down.

When he sat down, she said we need  to baby proof a lot of stuff. We have so much to do. Well I was thinking  about  that and maybe  you should  have Kia  be your assistant until after you have the twins, zeldris  said.

I don't  want you stressing out, and we can make any renovations  you need.

You're  a  amazing  husband  Zeldris, they finished eating  and Ellie  cleaned  up.

They  showered  together  having  super hot sex in the shower. When they  got out and changed and got into  bed.  She put her head on his chest   and wrapped  her arms around  him.

Time skip three months.....