chapter 3

Nevaeh  opened  the door"  may I help you,"

" sure is zeldris  busy?" Ellie asked

"Yes he's  working." Neveah replied

" I'll wait out here." Ellie  walked to find  Malascula. Nevaeh  watched  her.

"Who was that "?zeldris  asked

" I'm not sure she didn't  say". Neveah said

Zeldris  looked  at his watch."  Let's  finish  this up lunch is soon". He said.

Ellie  found malascula  she set the lunches down. She hugged  malascula. "OK I have a confession." Malascula said

Ellie  sat on top of malascula's desk.

"Spill it."

" I kinda told zeldris  you told me everything  about  last night." Malascula said nervously

Ellie's  eyes  widened.

"Then he told me everything. But he wasn't  specific  since  he thought  you told me. I'm so happy  for you both though, you guys would  be perfect  together. Also I ship you."

Ellie  laughed.

"I don't  know what we are yet, I don't  know  if it was just  the one time but we did both  tell eachother  we loved  eachother, " ellie  said.

"He said the almost  the exact  same thing. Ellie  please  don't  tell him I tricked  him. " Malascula said worried

"Don't  worry  girl I wouldn't  ever." Ellie replied

They both laughed.

"So who's  the new girl?" Ellie  questioned. 

"She's  the new secretary, Nevaeh. Come on. " Malascula  and ellie  walked  into zeldris's  office. 

"Boss Ellie  is here she brought  lunch," Malascula announced

" I can see that " zeldris  said. He signed  a   paper  handed  it to Nevaeh.

"Alright  girls  you can go on lunch now  don't  disturb me until  I buzz you. "

"See ya Ellie"  malascula  said. Nevaeh  looked  weirdly at ellie  as she left.

"Sorry  did I keep  you waiting  long?" Zeldris   asked 

" no ellie  " replied. She walked over and set down the lunches. She got zeldris  a cheese  Burger medium  rare. With BBQ chips. And she got herself  a chicken  Cesar  salad.

Before  she could  sit down zeldris  kissed  her, it didn't  take long for her to return  the kiss. It was short and sweet. They sat down and ate.

"What are  we doing  ellie " asked  him.

"I'm not  sure Ellie  I kept thinking  all day about  it. "

They sat there silent for a few minutes. "Well  I guess  we can figure  it out together " zeldris  said. Ellie  smiled.

"I'd like that" she replied. They finished  eating.

"I'm done at work today I think I'm going  to go grocery  shopping  then head home. "

"I won't  be home late tonight " zeldris  said.

"Maybe  we can watch  a movie? " he suggested

"Sure " Ellie exclaimed.

"We need to have lunch  together  more often"  zeldris  said.

Ellie  giggled , "what  your not getting  tired  of me."

" No not a Chance.  "

Ellie  grabbed  her bag. Zeldris  walked  her to the door. She leaned in and kissed him, He kissed  her back.

Ellie  went grocery  shopping  she made sure she grabbed  snacks for the movie, she dropped  a bag of Food off at the orphanage  before  going  home. She pulled   into the driveway  got out unloaded everything. Brought it in the house and put it all away.

She went upstairs  showered  and put on black comfortable  shorts and a red tanktop  on. She went downstairs  turned  on the TV and was watching  Yona of  the  dawn. She ordered  a pizza.

Zeldris  was finishing  up his work. Nevaeh  came in his office  all done boss. "Do you need anything  else"  she said seductively. 

"No that will be all go home I will see you tomorrow."

Zeldris  went home he ate the pizza  ellie  ordered I'm going  to take a shower. He put on basketball  shorts. Ellie  and zeldris  went to zeldris's  room and watched  a movie.

During  the movie  they couldn't  keep  there hands off eachother. They were making  out there hands were traveling  exploring each other's bodies. They fell asleep cuddling.

The next morning  when they woke up zeldris  held ellie  close

"Hey Ellie  will you be mine? I want you to be my girlfriend! "

"Of course  I will" they kissed.

Time skip six months