Chapter 11

Zeldris..... He looked  at   Elaine .  Merlin  stepped  up just bring  Ellie  back safely, he just nodded. She looked  at Elaine  when they left , Elaine  we can't tell him she has to. Elaine  nodded   with a worried face.

Back in the   abandoned  building the angel  held a gun, I always  wondered  what the humans facsanation with this contraption  is. He shot ellie  point blank in her leg with it.  She whimpered  it stung her, she's a goddess  it couldn't  actually  fately  hurt her.

The angel shrugged  he hit her across  the face with the gun then threw it. No matter  he  said.

Ellie  was bleeding , what do you want, what's your name?

Ahhhhh  so many questions  he grabbed  her by the throat  shut  up.

My name is Ludociel. I want to kill you, it will be tricky  seeing  that you are the supreme  deity. While  I  figure it out I will play with  you. He ripped  open Ellie  shirt, Don't do this.

He ran his hand over her breast  down her body. She screamed  no activating  her goddess  powers  again.

Zeldris   and the commandments  felt this and headed in the direction  hold on Elizabeth  I'm am going  to  rescue  you zeldris  said.

Ludociel  hit Ellie  so hard her power deactivated. She got  angry  then she got worried, she couldn't  think of  just  herself  she was pregnant  she couldn't let anything. All these emotions  were boiling  over.

He grabbed  he by the  throat  and started  groping  her. Please  stop she screamed  her powers  activated her started  jerking  her wrist, the ropes finally  snapped. She jumped  up Ark she hit him directly.

Zeldris  and the commandments  locked on to her location.

Ludociel  got up slowly  and charged her  she blocked his attacks  until he overwhelmed  her and hit her knocking  her to the floor.

Suddenly   a magenta  light then pure white  light kept  switching  forming  a protective  bubble  around her. He couldn't  break threw it. She layed  there in a ball curled up.

Zeldris  Estrossa  Derieri  and monspeet  burst  threw the door  Zeldris  seen Ellie  she was on the floor  balled  up in a bloody  mess. He was confused  about  the protective  bubble. At least  the different  auras it was goddess  and demon.

His rage took over he turned  into his assult  mode  quickly. Beating  Ludociel up and down the entire  building. Derieri  helped  Ellie  up. Zeldris  stop Ellie yelled. He didn't, he couldn't.

No one touches his wife, his love. Ludociel  fell to the ground , Zeldris  was walking  to him Ellie  pulled  the  away from Derieri  and ran to Zeldris, Ellie   Nooooo  Estrossa  shouted.

But it was to late she crashed  into him wrapping  her arms  around  him, she rested  her head on his back. Please  I love  you stop this now.

Hearing his wife's pleas  and feeling  her warm embrace  made him stop his demon  assult  mode disappeared. He turned  to  face her picking  her up into  a hug. Ellie  I was worried  about  you  he said kissing  her.

He set her down. Not letting  her out of his embrace for a few moments, he let her go to look at her, are you okay ? Are you hurt?

I will be fine she said. Ludociel  stood  up you nasty disgrace, Ellie's goddess  auras started  but so did the demon  auras it was so strong  it knocked  both Zeldris  and  Ludociel  down.

Zeldris  looked  at Ellie  confused  until he seen the auras coming g from her stomach. He sat there shocked  Derieri  Monspeet  and  Estrossa  were shocked  as well.

Ellie  turned  her palm facing  up and a combination  of  Ark and Hellblaze  formed. She hit Ludociel  with it and he disinagrated  instantly. She turned  to  Zeldris  who was speechless, he stood up hugging  his wife  the aura stayed  for a minute  then went away.

No one said anything  which gave  zeldris  a chance to hear two heartbeats  one was Ellie's  the other came from her stomach.

He set his hand on her stomach  and it glowed lightly  as if it  was reconized him. Ellie  just giggled. Well I'm pregnant  suprise. He picked  her up and kissed  her whole face. So your not mad or I don't know  want a divorce. What? Why would  I want that.

Well we never  talked about  this before. Ellie  your my wife now we are going  to have a family . That's more than I can ever ask for. He kissed her she wrapped  her arms around  his  neck.

Estrossa  coughed  they didn't  break there kiss. So he just ran up and hugged  onto  them I'm  GOING  TO  BE  A  UNCLE. Everyone  laughed.

Zeldris  carried  Ellie  bridal  style to her clinic. Merlin  checked  her out, hey merlin  ellie  asked.? Since  we are having  a baby that is both  Demon  and Goddess ? Zeldris  sat on the table with Ellie  but behind  her.

Well the goddesses  have similar  symptoms  like humans morning  sickness  strange cravings glowing   a heightened  sex  drive. Zeldris  smirked  at Ellie  when she looked  at him.

Demon  systems  are you will be more possive of zeldris, heightened  emotions, a very high sex  drive , jealous  rages, and over dramatic  tendencies. 

Ellie  smirked  at Zeldris  this is going  to be fun. I'm already  over dramatic. Ellie  hugged  merlin  take me home she said looking  at Zeldris. He smiled  and kissed  her head.

They both took a shower  and got into bed. She layed  her head on his chest. I am excited  we are starting  a family. Me too he replied  kissing  her  head. How many kids do you you want she asked, 3 her replied  she sat up. Really. He lightly  pushed  her down and hovered  over her.

How many  kids do you  want I don't know I haven't  thought  about  it much, she thought  for a second  2 she replied. Is that negotiable  he said kissing  her maybe she replied  during  kisses.

He lifted her tanktop  and kissed  her stomach, she ran her hands thru his hair. I really  love you Elizabeth, I'm the luckiest  man alive  my beautiful  wife is having  my child. She laughed. She pulled  him up to kiss him running  her hands all over his chest and back. He chuckled. She flipped  him over and and climbed  on top of him kissing  his lips then neck then lips again, this went on all night.