chapter 7

Mature  content 

Estrossa convinced  Zeldris  to let Nevaeh  stay on but become is personal  assistant, Zeldris  agreed  but only if Ellie  was ok with it. Ellie  was confadent  in her relationship  with  Zeldris. So she agreed for Estrossa  she wanted him to find love she knew it wouldn't  be with Nevaeh  but you have to live and learn.

Ellie  was working  she locked her ring in her office  she couldn't  wear it on the floor, doing rounds.

She feels  a fimiliar  vibe  a vibe of a angel, she goes in the room to see the angel  Castel bleeding  out, she rushed  to  him "what happened"

Ellie knew Castel forever even before she met Meliodas

"Your Grace" what are you doing  here he questioned in a panicking  tone.

"Shhhhh" Ellie  tried  to calm him. Grabbing his hand and tightly holding it.

"What happened?"she said in a calm voice  but on the inside she was panicking frantically.

" A rogue group of demons  and angels".

Ellie hit the panic button that goes directly into Zeldris's company.

Ellie's  heart  stopped. "What no..... "

"I managed  to kill most of the angels they but there is still  one left."

" Shhhhh you did a amazing job " Ellie  tried  healing him but she couldn't  he touch her soul mate mark then her face. Before  dying.

Ellie  could  not  hold it anymore  she started  to sob on his chest . She failed.. "I'm so sorry"  she cried.

Zeldris  Estrossa  and monspeet   burst threw the emergency  doors. She was covered  in Castel ' s blood.

"Ellie  are you hurt"  Zeldris  rushed to her.

"No we have a problem"  she said she grabbed  a napkin  and wiped the tears and blood  off her face.

"There is a rogue group they killed my angel."

" Yours " estrossa  said?

" Yes mine she snapped  I am the Supreme  Deity  what else would  you call it. " She covered  Castel  up.

"She set her hand on m this lifeless chest "Don't worry Cas I will fix this and you will be Reborn" she said crying

She started  walking to her office, they followed her. She washed  her hands off unlocked  her box and slid her ring on. She sat down.

" Castel  killed  the angels there is one angel left. I need to find him. "

"Ellie  you can't". Estrossa  said

" why not? "

"Let us take care of this." Estarossa said

" Zeldris  I have to"  Ellie said  ignoring Estarossa

"I won't let this go. Don't make me go behind  your back on this, because  I absolutely  will. I love you so much but these are my people. " Ellie said with conviction.

He sighed " Ellie.... "

"Don't" she replied.

"Get out now " she replied

" Ellie  listen we will find them I promise  the angel that is involved  you can deal with." Zeldris said reassuring her

She slammed  her fist on the desk.

"(She pushed her busser  get "Michael  for a meeting"  she said with authority.
Zeldris  told Estrossa  and monspeet  to  go gather the commandments  and capture  the  Rogue  team alive.

"Ellie  let's go home you gotta shower Michael  won't be able  to talk to you right now   anyway. "

"Your right, "she stood  up  and walked  over to were he was he hugged  her" it will be ok".

He cupped  her  face  and kissed  her.

He took her home she showered  and got in bed with him, she layed  her head on his bare chest.

"I didn't   think this would  be this hard. " she said just above a whisper

Zeldris  was  tracing  her back lightly  with his finger. "We're  together  ya know  so I thought  it would  be easier"  ellie  said . 

"We will make it work a few rogues won't change  what we are doing."

She sat up and kissed  him. They  were getting  deep into making  out when they heard knocking  hard. Zeldris  got up and went downstairs  ellie  put a robe on and followed  him.

"We have all the demons but one and the angel  is not accounted  for  either. " Derieri said

Ellie  intertwined  her finger  with Zeldris's "let's take care of this together. " He agreed. They went upstairs  and changed.

They went to Zeldris's  company  to the basement. Zeldris  held Ellie's  waist  protectively.

Derieri  zeldris  commanded. She came and stood next to Ellie. Zeldris's demon  mark  appeared  he was super  cocky  and angry.

"Why " zeldris  manage to  say in a low growl 

The demon  scoffed, "wrong answer " zeldris  took his head clean off. He moved to the next he didn't  say anything  he just took his head off.

He then moved to the  next." You should  be ashamed  of  yourself  soul marking that filthy  Goddess. Y... "His head came  off before  he was finished.

He went  to the last demon." Speak or die. " The Demon  looked  at Ellie  which sent zeldris  into a rage. "Screw you goddesses  girl." He managed  to say before  he died. 

Zeldris's anger  didn't calm Ellie  told the others to go home. She hugged  Derieri  and said she would  see her tomorrow.

Zeldris  just  grabbed  Ellie's  hand  hand led her to his truck  his demon  was still  out he couldn't  calm down. Holding  Ellie's  hand wasn't  cutting  it.

They got back to the house  he went up to the shower  he didn't  say a word  Ellie  knew she had to calm him down she went upstairs  and undressed  she went into  the bathroom  and opened  the shower door and went into the shower  with him. She wrapped  her arms around  him.

He turned around  she was tracing  his demon  mark. "Are you afraid  of me like this" he asked?

"No" Ellie  replied  pulling  him into a kiss she pulled  away  a bit

"Zeldris I love you both sides of you. Every single  part of me loves every single  part of  you. "

He smashed  his lips into hers. Let's  just say Ellie  found a way to calm his inner  demon.

Time skip  six months